Tattoo and pain

I squeal in excitement as I watch Raph clean his tools. He chuckles. "Ya really dat excited for ya tattoo? Don't forget I'm choosin da spot now lay down and be still." I lay on the table and watch him pull out red ink. "On your left side baby." I lay on my left side and squeal when he smacks my bottom. "Couldn't help it." He chuckles getting his tool ready. "Breath, ok baby?" I nod and he begins tattooing my thigh. "Breath baby and don't move a muscle." I do what he says. All you can hear is the buzzing and my whimpering. I watch him switch through different colors. "Almost there." The buzzing stop. "Alright baby I'm done." He helps me up and I look down at my thigh, his name is written in red on my sideways and a tiny butterfly underneath. He wipes it down and I smile. "Ya like it?" I nod attacking him in a hug. "I'm glad ya like it." "Possessive much?" Raph rolls his eyes . "Kiyoko, don't scratch just pat if it gets itchy." Nod. Leo laughs shaking his head. "You and I are patrolling tonight by the way." Raph picks me up. "Raph?" He lays me on his bed climbing on top of me in the process. "Raphie?" He chuckles. "It looks good on ya, seeing my name there gets me goin." He takes my shorts off and smiles. "No panties?" "I like to air out after I shower, it helps lower the chance of a yeast infection." I say nervously. A moan escape my lips as his tongue licks my slit. He hums diving his tongue deep inside me. "Raph!" He squeeze my thighs keeping them apart, his hand move from my thigh to my waist while the other hand move to my clit. "Fuck, you taste amazing!" He pulls away and undo his pants a smirk spread across his face as his manhood stick out long and thick. "I wanna hear all ya screams, let da world know who make ya feel dis way." He push in and pull out slowly, his thrusts are slow and steady. "Raph, fa-faster." He press his lips against mine and moves faster and harder. His body press against mine his hands on my thighs lifting them up. "R-Raph." I whimper. "Say my name baby." I can barely form words. My mouth gaps open nothing come out. "Ya like dat baby, like da way I fuck you?" He slips his tongue into my mouth groaning. He pounds into me leaving bite marks on my neck. "Fuck, I'm getting close." He push all the way in and half way out before pushing all the way back in again. He's getting rough and hurting me! Tears fall down my face as he came inside me.  He slowly pulls out with a worried look. "Kiyoko?" I slowly look at him blushing. "Ya alright." I sit up wincing in pain. "It hurts." He wipes my tears and looks at my thighs. "Show me where I hurt ya." He kiss the spots I point at. "I'm sorry baby. I didn't mean to be so rough wit ya." He cleans me up and puts my panties and shorts back on. He leaves light kisses on my face before fixing himself. "Raph." He hums, before I could say anything someone knocks on the door . "Raph, let's go." I grab his hand. "What's wrong baby?" "Raph, come on!" He kiss my forehead. "I will be back, it shouldn't take me long." I sigh watching him go with Leo. I walk to the kitchen looking for food. "Hey angel cake, what are you looking for?" I go into the freezer pulling out an ice pop. "Oh, want to have a movie night like last time except nothing scary or Raph will kill me. Are you ok?" Mikey follows to Raph's room. "Dudette?" I turn to face him with a fake smile spread across my face. "I'm ok, I want to be alone until Raph comes back." I can see the hurt in his eyes. "Oh, ok I understand." I grab his hand before he could walk away. "We can watch a movie, you can choose." We go to the living room. "You know you don't have to watch a movie. Is everything ok?" I nod. My ears twitch a few times. "Kiyoko if you don't want to we don't have too I was just teasing." I shake my head. "I want to watch a movie with you." He nods his head biting his bottom lip. "Ok." He flips through different channels until we're at the movie section. One movie he landed was on a sex scene which he immediately changed to a different channel l. "Talk about awkward." He laughs nervously. I curl up next to him getting comfortable. A Disney pops up on the screen so we watch that instead. "Are you hungry?" I nod. He goes to the kitchen my ears go back feeling weird, I don't know what it is but it's making me feel anxious. "Here you go dudette." I look at the the peanut butter and jelly sandwich he made me and I look at his. "What's wrong?" I shake my head. "Kiyoko, are you sure everything is ok." I nod. We continue to watch movies until I w ent to sleep.

I wake up in bed next to Raph with a stomach pain. "Raphie." I cry. He groans turning over. "Raph." I whimper tears falling down my face. He's not waking up. I walk to the bathroom thinking I need to use the bathroom, I peed but nothing else. The sharp pain hits again and this time its getting harder to move. I make it back to the room and crawl in bed pressing myself against. He turns back over wrapping his arms around me and he sighs. "What's wrong baby?" I whimper. "It's nothing, I'm fine." The pain subsides and I drift off to sleep.