Missing

I wobble into the police station with Hank's and Raph's lunch. I wanted to surprise them. "Oh Kiyoko, hi, are you looking for Hank and Raph?" I nod. "Did you walk over here by yourself in the dark?" I nod. "Sort of, I took a taxi." I tell her. "Still, it's late and you're by yourself and pregnant I mind you." Before I could speak a guy walks up beside me resting a hand on my waist. "Don't worry Rachel I got it from here." She nods but stops him. "Do I know you? I didn't know we got someone new on the team." He pauses then smiles. "Yea I transferred." We go to walk and she stops him again. "From which location?" He looks nervous as he talks. "I'm from Jersey." She laughs and makes a few jokes about Jersey and we finally continue our walk. We continue our walk down the hallway.

-Hank-

Raph and I are doing an investigation for a drug deal when I hear footsteps then someone knocks on the door. "Come in I say." Mom walks in with a serious look as always when she's at work. walks in smiling. "Just checking in. Do the two of you have any leads on the case." I shake my head biting at my pen. "Don't think too hard on it and don't stay up too late like you two did the other day. Got it?" We nod. "Yes ma'am." Raph grabs a pen circling different spots on the map. "Theses neighborhoods always have a drug dealer near by. I can have Donnie look into it and see who will be on the corner selling it. If we find them we find their boss." I laugh. "Look you sounding like Leo, you know, you could be a leader if you can stop being impulsive and a hothead." He rolls his eyes laughing a little. "Yea I guess I could." I hum. "I wonder what Kiyoko is doing right now." Raph shrugs. "She's probably wit Miko eating the things we told em not ta eat too much of during their pregnancy. Ya think they found da secret stash?" We look at each other. "Yup." We say at the same time." I look at a few paper. "Well." I say with a sigh. "If she is eating in the stash I will just have to punish her when I get home. I had ordered some stuff online for Kiyoko but, she has to consent and be comfortable. I don't want to hurt her and of course I want to wait until the twins are born." Raph's chuckles. "What exactly did ya get?" I'm not bdsm but there are a few things I want to try with her. I'm getting hard just thinking of all the things I'm going to do with her. With her consent of course, after all consent is key and sexy. "Well I bought her a few outfits for her to wear for us when she's in the apartment. I ordered a few toys; a pink butt plug, handcuffs, a few vibrator, gag ball, collars and leashes and I think that's it." He looks at me with disbelief. "There is no fucking way Kiyoko will go for this the outfits, maybe; but everything else would be a hard no. Are you into bdsm, I mean it's cool if you are. I don't mind that you have a daddy kink it's just we have to be sure and confident that she is ok wit dis." I roll my eyes. "No, I'm not into bdsm, just the daddy kink. It doesn't hurt to ask her and if she says yes we won't just dive into it we will slowly and gradually introduce her to it that way she's not scared. We still want to make her feel safe." He nods agreeing with me. "But, how would we introduce it to her?" I think as I am still reading the information that can possibly help us with this case. "I will figure it, leave it to me." He nods seeming to be satisfied with my answers. I get up and before I could leave Rachel walks in with a smile on her face like she always does. "Hey boys, I brought you guys some energy drinks to give the two of you that extra boost you know?" She laughs then she starts looking around as if she's looking for someone, she looked confused. "Oh I'm guessing Kiyoko left already that's weird though I didn't see her pass by me on my way here or she could be in the restroom. That pregnancy is probably kicking her ass." She laughs again. Kiyoko came here? By herself!? "Well anyways I just came to give you guys these papers for your investigation." I shake my head holding up a hand realizing what she just said. "Wait, wait, wait, Kiyoko? She's here?" Rachel nods. "Yeah she came to surprise you guys and bring you lunch. Did you not see her? Maybe she went to the restroom first." Raph and I look at each other panicked, something is not sitting right with me and I can tell Raph felt the same way. "Kiyoko came here by herself?" Rachel nods. I decide to sniff around to see if I can catch her scent and I did but it's faint meaning she left. Kiyoko never came in here, at all, she didn't go to the restroom her scent leads to the back of building." Rachel face go pale. "Oh no. Oh no, no, no, no, no! There was this guy, he offered to walk Kiyoko up here so she's not by herself. This is all my fault! I thought he was one of us. I am so, so sorry." I growl baring my teeth. "If he hurts her or the twins." Raph grabs my shoulder. "Calm down I'm just as pissed. Rachel dis was not ya fault any of us could have been fooled. I'm calling my brothers." Hank nods. "I will see if I can sniff her out, they couldn't have gone too far." I'm coming for you baby.