Birthday sex

"She will be ok, she just needs a distraction." I stay in the room listening to the others as they talk. Then I hear Raph. "I should of stopped it before he he touched her. It's my fault." "No, it's mine I should of asked before I said anything to him." I hear footsteps. I get away from the door and scramble back in bed. "Kiyoko." I sit up watching Raph sit on the edge of the bed. "I'm so sorry baby, I should of..." I move away from his touch. "You watched him beat me, you watched as he hurt me and you did nothing!" He grabs my wrist before I could slap him. "You let him hurt me." "I know. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I should of jumped in before it escalated. How can I make it up ta ya?" I grab his arm blushing. "Mate with me for life." He smiles, he leans in and gently press his lips onto mine. "Hey, can you two not do that on my bed?" Raph rolls his eyes. "Come on." I shake my head. "I want to go, I don't want to be here." We leave Vern's room. April hugs me. "Are you ok?" I nod. "She doesn't want ta be here anymore. We're gonna continue my birthday on da roof." I hold onto Raph's arm.

We sit in the lair waiting for the sun to go down. "Kiyoko, are ya sure you're ok." I nod fiddling with my fingers. "Kiyoko." His hands rest on mine. "I don't want to go back to my dad, I can't stay with him. Don't let him take me away." He wipes my tears. His hand are soft and rough at the same time, for a big guy he's very gentle. "I won't let dat happen." I shake my head crying. "No, no, you don't understand he's still my legal guardian he can take me away from April, away from you." He caress my cheek. That won't happen." He looks at his phone. "It's time for our picnic, you haven't gone into heat yet." I shake my head no following him out the sewer.

On the roof it's quiet. Nothing but the cars and the sidewalks of New York. "How are ya feelin? Do ya feel like ya goin into heat?" I shake my head. "Ok." Raph laid out a lot of cushion and blankets for us, he feeds me a few grapes and strawberries. "This is all I wanted, just me and you on da roof together for my birthday. "Donnie said I can't get ya pregnant so we can go at it all night." I blush pushing his face away feeling shy. He laughs taking my hand and kissing it a few times. I rest between his legs getting comfortable,his hands run down my stomach his left hand stays as his thumb runs little circles on my belly. His other hand goes to my chin lifting my head up and kiss me. "You're beautiful, thanks for hangin out wit me for my birthday." I smile resting my head on his chest. "How are ya feelin?" "N-no." I began panting. He growls burying his face in my neck. "Right on time." He leans in taking my tongue into his mouth I pull away tears streaming down "please." I whimper. "Ok, ok." He lays me on my back planting kisses all over my body as he undo his pants. I feel the tip of him at my entrance. "Relax, this might hurt." I feel him push in and the tears fall from the pain. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm almost there." Both of us sigh when he's all the way in, my temperature drops as he moves in and out of me. "You ok?" I nod my head. My hands go to his arms as moans escape my lips. "Oh fuck, you feel so good. Are ya ok?" I nod my head. He leans down and kiss me continue his slow and steady pace. "Can I speed up?" I nod my head. He grabs my thighs lifting them up and kissing my ankle. "Ya beautiful." He speeds up groaning. I couldn't help but moan loudly at his actions. He pulls out of me and my temperature rises. "Hands and knees baby." I do as he asks and I feel him push in again, he plays with my tail as he pound into me. He grabs my panties and stuff them in mouth to muffle my screams. "Are ya ok? Do I need ta slow down?" I nod my head to both answers and he slows down a bit. "Sorry." I moan feeling myself getting close. His hand goes to my clit and I immediately came. He groans cumming inside me and bites down roughly on my neck. "Fuck." He pulls out and grabs a towel cleaning me up. "Are ya ok?" I nod. "Let me know when ya ready for a-mmphm..." I tackle him in a kiss and go to his neck. I slide down on him and ride him. "Oh fuck baby just like that." I press my lips against his hungrily kissing him. His hands go to my waist, he helps guide me on him. He goes to my neck leaving love bites. "Raphie!" I pant. "I know I'm close too." After the second we continued to make love to each other until we were both completely satisfied.

"I love ya." I'm too sore to move. "Ya ok?" I curl up into his arms sighing. "I'm ok." He gets up grabbing a bottle of water. "Here, drink." I sit up and drink some water. I had no idea I was this thirsty until now. "Raph." He looks at me taking a sip of the water. "I don't want my dad to take me away. Don't let him take me away." "Hey, don't think about that right now, focus on us and us only." My ears twitch to a loud noise. I get up taking the blanket with me and look down across the street. Dad is arguing with someone. I feel Raph wrap his arms around me. "I won't let 'em get ya. I will make sure of it."