Exercise

Blake played with the kids in the living room while Raph watches him. The kids are crawling and trying to walk now. Jared, Brett and Hank are playing video games. "Man I knew Cooper was weird and a bit creepy sometimes but that, that was the icing on the cake." Jared says. I climb into Hanks lap he kiss my cheek in the process. "Hey baby." I straddle him and lean on his chest to rest. "Are you ok baby?" I hum wrapping my arms around him. "Are you tired?" I hear the game being paused. His hands rest on my bottom caressing it. "Mikey you can take my place." Mikey happily jumps on the couch and began playing. He carries me to the room and gently lay me down and lay beside me and whine. "What's wrong baby I need words." I bury my face in his chest. "Wolf, wolf." I repeat and he got the hint. He strips out of his clothes and shift into a big red wolf, bigger than a normal wolf, he's big enough to ride on. He gets in the bed and lays down with a huff. I hug his head as he licks my face the he goes to my belly lifting my shirt with his nose again. I lift my shirt over my swollen belly and he begin licking. I giggle petting his fur then he pauses and whimpers. He began to sniff my face, belly, then between my legs. His nose press up against my entrance and I whimpered a bit by the feeling. "Hank, what are you doing?" He growls going deeper nipping my shorts trying to get them off while nicking me in the process. "Ow! Hank stop! Hank!" I cry. Raph runs in just in time. "Hank get off of her!" Hank successfully takes my short and panty's off and whimpers his ears going back. Raph look where he's looking. "Oh that's what you smelt. Yea her body does dat sometimes, she will spot for a few days then it stops, da twins are fine." His nose twitch as he smells my belly then rest an ear to hear them. His tail began to wag and goes back to licking my belly. "Don't shed on my bed mutt." Hank grunts at his response. I continue petting his coat he then stops and rests his head on my belly listening. I yawn resting my head on his neck enjoying his warmth and go to sleep.

"That's it baby breath, you have two more sit ups." Raph, Hank and Mikey are helping stay healthy for so that way when the babies do come we will snap back. It's not that they want us to stay skinny they will love us either way they just want to make sure we stay healthy. "Let's take a break, you're doing good ladies." Hank praises us as he hands me the Gatorade. "Next..." Hank rolls out rubber balls. "You will sit on these and do circular rotations for 10 min going right and 10 to the left." Hank and Mikey gently balance us on the ball after we took a break, Raph sets the timer. "Ok, go." Hank holds my hands keeping me balanced since I almost fell a few times. "How do you feel baby?" Hank asks. "I'm ok." I continue rotating my hips to the right. I look over at Miko and she looks at me with a smile. "Isn't this crazy we're twinning, oh I forgot to tell you guys were having twins as well." Mikey looks at her. "What!" She nods. "Isn't this exciting Mikey?... Mikey?" He drops to the ground and roll his eyes shaking his head. "Get Mikey up." Hank slowly lets go of me. "Are you good?" I nod. "Ok." He turns to look at Mikey passed out on the floor and slaps him hard which definitely woke him up. "We're having twins!" Mikey repeats. "So many diapers." Raph laughs. "Ya got it easy, we have quadruplets." Mikey sits up against the wall with a huff. "You are amazing Miko, I love you." The timer goes off. "Alright now goin left." We rotate left. "This is fun!" I agree with her. "You're doing good ladies only a few more minutes then we're done for the day. Don't forget to breathe as well." Blake walks in with Leo and they both chuckle. "What in the hell are you guys doing?" Blake asks leaning against the wall. "We're exercising." I tell them. "Right, so you don't get fat after birth typical." Hank rolls his eyes. "No it's to keep them healthy and make giving birth easier for them." Blake laughs. "Whatever you say." Leo shrugs. "They're right, exercising and stretching helps giving birth easier. I've been reading up on it." Blake nods. "Alright so you are helping my sister not because you want her body to stay like it was." Hank, Mikey and Raph scoff. "Of course it's for health and easy birthing, we're not superficial." Mikey says. "Wow look at you Mikey using a big word, I guess that brain of yours does work." All of us laugh while Mikey rolls his eyes. "Ha, ha very funny." We stop once the timer goes off, Raph helps me off the ball and Mikey does the same for Miko. "Finally I am ready for a nap!" Miko yawns. "Ready for ya second nap baby?" I nod lifting up my arms signaling that I want to be picked up and carried to the room. Raph catches on and picks me up kissing my forehead. "You're such a lil baby, but, you are our baby." He carry me to the room and gently lay me down. "There ya go baby." He gets in bed with me and Hank lays beside me on the other side of me. I curl up against his chest, Raph scoots closer to me pressing his body against my back. "Night baby." I yawn. "Good night." I tell them and doze off.