Date on the roof

"How is she?" I lay in bed sniffling, I can hear them talking about me. "She's sleeping right now, I haven't seen her cry dis much since we were younger." He sighs. "What da fuck am I doing Leo? Is it wrong dat I'm tryna get her pregnant again?" He wants to get me pregnant? "I honestly don't know Raph, it depends honestly." Leo looks at me and smiles. "You're finally up." I grab onto Raph's arm blushing. "Raphie..." he looks down at me with a slight smile. "Hi baby, did ya sleep well?" I nod with a hum. "Ya want me ya cook ya somethin?" I nod again. I sit at the table with Leo in silence. "You heard everything didn't you?" I nod my head. "Do you want to have a child with Raph and not because of guilt?" I nod. "I want to make him happy." He face palms himself. "But would it make you happy?" I think for a moment. "I always did things for Raph because I know it makes him happy. I never once thought about what will make me happy. I know starting a family with Raph will be fun but, I want to wait if possible to have a baby I'm only 16 after all. "I want to wait, I'm only 16, but if it happens then it happens." Raph sets a veggie burger in front of me. "There ya go baby." I start eating as the two talk. "Guys, guys!" Mikey runs with his phone. "There's going to be a home game in three months, we have to go!" Mikey sits at the table flipping through his phone and showing Leo the event. Splinter walks into the kitchen to make himself tea. "Hey dad, can we go to the basketball game in October?" Leo asks with pleading eyes. "We will stay out of site the jumbo screen is the perfect place to hide." All four of his boys plead him with their little puppy eyes . Splinter rubs his beard as he leans in closer to look at the info on his phone. He looks at his sons then sighs. "Fine, you can go but, all your chores and training needs to be done before the game. Understand?" They smile. "Yes sensei!" I take my plate to the kitchen and grab on to Raph's arm. "Can I come with you?" Raph looks at his brothers then back at me. "We plan on it being just us boys, but, next time I will take ya somewhere fun. I promise. How about I take ya on a date we can go on da roof like we used ta do when we were younger we can have one tomorrow night if you want?" I nod hugging him. "Ok."

The next day the boys are training with Splinter. " well done Leonardo." Raph rolls his eyes at Leo's praise. "Raphael, you need to be patient and take your time instead of going in head first into the fight. Again!" I watch Leo and Raph fight each other again, this time with their weapons. "Raphie..." I say but not loud enough for him to hear. I want to go to the surface and hang out with April. I squeal when April grabs my shoulder. "April!" I whine. "Sorry about that. How long have they been training?" Leo falls to the ground. "Damnit! Don't get too cocky Raph." I smile at Raph, happy that he got him down. "They've been at it for an hour." She grabs my "hand lets go out. We haven't hung out in a while." I nod agreeing. "Raphie?" Leo and Raph stop. "Oh, hey April we didn't see you come in." Raph walks up to me grabbing my hand. "What is it baby?" He kiss the back of my hand and begin peppering my neck with kisses. I whimper pressing my hands on his chest. "Raphie pay attention." He pulls away chuckling. "I'm listening." He lets me go. "April wants to hang out." He nods. "Ya can hang out here." I shake my head. "I want to go to the surface." He shakes his head. "No I'm not letting ya up there. Not wit that son of bitch you call a father is still out there. He might have more friends lookin for ya." My ears go back in annoyance. "Don't give me dat look, until we know for sure that he stopped going after ya, ya need ta stay here." I push his hand away. "I don't want to be stuck down here forever I want to go to the surface and hang with April whenever I want. I'm not a child so stop treating me like one!" My ears droop when his expression change. "I'm not letting ya go up there. It's for your safety." I swat his hand away pouting. "You can't tell me what to do. I don't need you to protect me all the time. I'm going wether you like it or not." He grabs my wrist roughly startling me to the point I slapped him. "Ra-Raph, I'm sorry, I didn't... I didn't mean to for a second I thought..." he takes both of my hands in his and kiss them. "You thought I was ya dad, I should not have grab ya like dat. I'm sorry baby, you don't have ta apologize. Can you please just stay down here I know ya itching to go to the surface but please stay. Besides we have our date tonight on da roof like I promised." He pampers my face with kisses making me giggle. "Ok, I will stay,  I will stay." He lets me go and goes back to training while April and I go watch tv until it's time for our date.

I sit on the roof enjoying my ice cream that I am sharing with Raph. He pulls me in his lap holding me close to him. "I promise I will let ya go down there when I know you will be safe." I turn around straddling him. "Promise!" He nods. "I promise." I kiss his lips my tongue slip into his mouth and he groans. His hands go to my waist pulling me close and his hips move against mine. I moan pressing my body against him. His hands reach for my shorts, I pull back a bit, panting as I try to speak. "I know you are trying to get me pregnant. I heard the conversation between you and Leo." His thumb runs circles on my waist. "I'm only 16 Raph." He sighs. "How about we try one more time and if it doesn't work than we can wait." Before I could speak a loud bang rings through the neighborhood. "I need ta get ya back inside." He picks me up leaving everything behind. I whine as we get back to the lair, disappointed that our date was interrupted by gunshots.