Won

I wake up at 10 and Raph is no where to be seen, I wonder where he went. I hear arguing coming from the dojo. I walk out the room and into the dojo. "You're benching me!" Leo walks away "call it whatever you want!" My ears go back. "Raphie?" He walks past me pissed, he doesn't see me. Him and Mikey have a conversation I couldn't understand all I know is that we ended up at the table with April and a man I don't even know. "A mutant dear, a pregnant one at that. Now I really have seen everything. Hi I'm Casey." I wave shyly. "I'm Kiyoko." Raph hands me a plate with two slices of pizza on it. Here ya go baby." Casey  has a surprised look on his face. "You two? Together?" Raph grumbles annoyed. "What's that supposed ta mean?" Casey shakes his head. "Nothing." I giggle at interaction. "Back on topic please? You want us to help you break into police headquarters?" April points between the three of us. "No not Kiyoko, just you two. Kiyoko ya should get back in bed it's late." I pout wanting in on the action, all I have been doing is lying around and resting. "Go on Kiyoko." I slowly walk away looking back at Raph hoping he would change his mind. "Go Kiyoko." I huff and go back to bed.

The next day I sit with Splinter on the couch watching tv. The boys are in Brazil, after the fight they had last night I'm pretty sure things are tense between the four of them. Especially between Raph and Leo, hopefully they figure things out between themselves. "They will be ok, they always figure things out between themselves. Are you ok my child?" I nod. We sit for a while watching the tv, I get up itching and yearning for Raph I want him here I want him home. I haven't really talked to him since the fight. I hear footsteps! "Raphie!" I run over to him and hug him. "How was the trip? Were you guys able to defeat them?" His hands rest on my waist as he kiss me all over my face. "Let's go to da room for a bit." I nod.

"Raph!" He gently moves in and out of repeatedly as he kiss up my back. I clench the pillow panting "yo-you don't have to ho-hold back." He stops. "I can't, you're pregnant, would you if hurt you both?" I blush. "You won't, I promise." He hesitates for a moment and sighs. "Ok baby but if I hurt ya let me know and I will stop." I nod and he begins to move this time a little rougher and a bit faster. "Ah!" He bites down at my neck. He use his body weight to press me further in the bed. "Raph!" I whimper his name repeatedly in tears. Not tears of pain or sadness, tears of pleasure is what I'm feeling. Only he can make me feel this way. His touch burns against my skin, his hands rest on the back of my hands intwine with mine. I clench around him feeling myself getting closer. "Fuck!" Three harsh thrusts and he spills inside me as I convulse around him. Our breathing is the only thing that can be heard in the room. He pulls out of me and cleans me up with a wet rag. "I'm sorry I made ya worry, I just had a lot going on." I smile. "It's ok, no need to explain I just hope you and your brothers are getting along again." He sighs. "I wish, Leo still pissed at me, Donnie and Mikey are hurt by Leo's actions and his words and on top of dat, beebop and rocksteady kicked our asses in Brazil, they got away wit da machine and now we don't know what da hell they are planning." The ground begins to shake a bit. "Raph?" He grabs his pants. "Stay and rest I will be back." My ears go back annoyed at his overprotectiveness over me. I grab my pajama shorts and t-shirt, I get dressed and go into the area where the big computers are that the boys are staring at and contemplating what they should do next. "Kiyoko I told you to stay put." I shake my head. "No!" I startle the boys with my outburst. "No I'm not going back to lay down! I watched all of you fight and stopped talking to each other. All you did was fight and argue with each other and...and. And you want me to...to..." Raph catches me. "Is she ok?" Donnie looks at me and hums. "She overworked herself. She's half deer after all she's almost like a bunny. If you scare them they die from fear for Kiyoko's case if she's over worked with a strong emotion like anger she can collapse or die." Raph lays me on the couch. "Rest baby, I'm sorry we worried you." I close my eyes.

The boys are gone, Raph left me while I was sleeping. I turn the tv on to the news, they're showing a portal and weird objects soaring through the sky. Is this the end of the world? Are the boys stopping it? "How are you feeling Kiyoko? I made you some tea." I take the tea from Splinter and he sits next to me. "I'm doing ok, I feel ok." The ground rumbles again and on the screen a big blast shoot from the sky. They did it! They won! I drink more of my tea and set it down. "Hell yeah we kicked ass!" I hop off the couch and I'm enveloped in a sweaty hug. "We did it baby." I nod. "I saw on tv, they didn't show you guys exactly but they showed what was happening on the outside."

All of us stand outside in the night with a group of cops. We listen to the chief speak about the boys and begin handing out their keys. Vern of course bragged about having one too. Raph grunts breaking the crowd of a few guys trying to talk to me. "She's taken and pregnant." He stares before leading me away.