Dont tell Raph

"I can't believe you're pregnant! Does Raph know?" "No, I can't tell him, not yet, I can't." April and Vern look each other as if they were thinking the same thing. "You should tell Raph before you start making dens around the lair. Raph won't be upset, surprised but not angry. Would you be comfortable if I went with you to tell him?" My ears go back. "No, not yet, not yet."April sighs. "Ok but you can't keep it a secret for long. Keeping it a secret will make him upset, that's his baby too, he has a right to know." My ears droop. "Kiyoko what got you so scared to tell Raph?" "My father... I never told Raph this but, I had a baby brother. A few weeks after he was born my mother had to go run errands for my dad. The baby wouldn't stop crying and he gave my baby brother sleeping pills which killed him. My mother was devastated and my father scoffed in her face saying he never wanted another one and that having me was enough and ever since that day I've been afraid to have a baby with a guy." April hugs me. "I'm so sorry Kiyoko." Vern sneers. "That bastard, should be locked up far away. Well, if you need help with anything with your pregnancy just give us a call. We won't say anything to Raph about it." "Thank you."

After talking with April and Vern I'm back in the lair being pampered in kisses by Raph. "How was the visit?" "It was ok." He hums. "Are ya hungry." I nod. "Are ya ok?" "Yes, can I have a tuna sandwich?" "A tuna sandwich?" "I mean a cucumber sandwich I meant cucumber sandwich." He nods. "Ok." I sit on the couch between Leo and Mikey. "Did you tell Raph yet?" "You know?" Mikey nods. "Don told me." Leo pauses the game. "Tell who what? What's going on?" He looks between us. "Kiyoko is pregnant." Leo shakes his head. "What?!" My ears go back at the expression on his face. "I can't believe that idiot got you pregnant. Does he know?" I shake my head. "N-not yet." Leo and Mikey give the same look April and Vern did. "Well he needs to know sooner or later." Mikey touches my stomach startling me. "I can't wait to meet our niece or nephew!" I move his hand off me and cover my stomach. "What's dat about being an uncle?" Raph hands me my plate. "Nothing we were just teasing her about you two bringing a kid into the world." Raph chuckles at my blushing face. "If we did I hope they look like her. What's wrong, do ya not like it?" I take a bite out of one. "I like it." He kiss my cheek and walks away. "Tell him!" They both say at the same time. "No, not yet, not yet I can't tell him." Leo grabs my hands. "Calm down, none of us will tell him not until you are ready. Is there a reason why you don't want to tell him?" I sigh telling them the whole story. "Damn Angel cake, sorry. Your dad is a monster." Leo gets up. I follow Leo to his room in a panic, I slam his door shut and lock it. "Don't tell Ra..." he press his lips against mine, his hands cup my face. "Leo!" I pull away shocked by his actions. "Why did you follow me? What do you want?" "I want you to not tell Raph." "I told you I won't, I can't believe you are having his baby." I rest my hand on my stomach. "You can't tell him, I'm not ready for him to know." He leans against his desk with his arms crossed, I can't tell if he's angry at me or jealous, I don't know what to do. "What do you want from me?" "I want you, I know I told Raph I wouldn't touch you but, I can't. I told you, I won't tell Raph I just wish it was mine that you were carrying." I blush at his words. "Leo..." a knock at his door interrupts our conversation. "Leo, have ya seen Kiyoko anywhere?" He unlocks the door. "She's in here with me." Raph and Leo are head to head getting into each others face. "What da hell is she doin in ya room?" "Chill Raph, we were just talking. Right Kiyoko?" I nod. I grab Raph's hand but he pulls away. "What we're you doing in his room?" "Talking, nothing more nothing less. I wanted to talk about my dad." His eyes soften. "Still worried about him taken ya?" I press myself against his body. "I'm sorry." He lifts me off the ground bridal style. "Stay away from her." Raph lays me in his bed once we got to his room. "Did he touch ya?" If I say yes they will get into a fight and if I say no Leo will continue to be jealous. "Is everything ok? Ya actin different." I can't tell him yet. "I'm fine, I promise." He kiss my forehead, my cheek then my lips. "I'm gonna lift weight if ya wanna watch." I shake my head. "I'm going to lay down." He nods and leave the room." Having the urge to make a den is becoming stronger but Raph can't see me doing it. I need to hide!

I lay on the cushions after getting them comfortably positioned. The closet door open to a frowning Donnie. "Seriously? Tell Raph and get out my closet it's not safe. I have a bunch of sensitive tech in there." I get in his bed grabbing pillows. "No, absolutely not! If Raph sees you in my room-" "he won't! Please, Donnie." He groans in frustration. "Fine but you can't stay in here permanently. Sooner or later you will have to be in Raph's room." I shake my head. "I can't, he can't know." He sighs patting my head. "You poor girl."