Raphs true anger

I sit in the gym area eating grapes, watching Raph exercise. I touch my belly and whimper. He stops working out and walk towards me, his face filled with worry. He rest his hand on my stomach a loud sigh escapes him. "Ya sleepy, I can tell." I bury my face in his abdomen. "N-no, I want to stay and be with you." I yawn. "No baby, get some sleep." I hold on to his arm shaking my head. "No, no." The sound of him chuckling vibrates throughout his body. "Come on baby." He carry's me to the room bridal style. "When ya wake up I will be done with my work out." He pulls the covers over me and kiss me forehead. "Raphie." I say almost in a whisper before falling asleep.

I sit in the dojo eating salami Mikey cut up for me. "Leonardo, Raphael you will be going up against Michelangelo and Donatello." Raph and Leo laugh. "The A team." Donnie and Mikey look at each other. "The A team?" They look back at their brothers utterly confused. Leo shrugs with a slight smile on his face. "Yea, A team. We're better at fighting than the two of you." Raph looks over at me with a smirk. "Ya watching baby?" I nod with salami hanging out my mouth. "Stop eating so fast." Splinter tells them to begin. They circle each other for a moment, I watch them pull out their weapons before fighting. I pick up my last piece of salami, I whimper looking at Raph who's paying no attention to me. I get up and go to the kitchen to grab something else to eat. On top of the fridge is a jar of peanut butter. I climb on the counter craving the peanut butter I take my time  standing and I grab the peanut butter successfully without falling. "Kiyoko, get down before Raph sees you up there." I slip off the counter luckily Raph caught me and set me down. "What the hell we're you thinking? Don't ya ever do dat shit again, ya hear me?" I nod then hold up the peanut butter for him to open. He kiss my forehead taking the peanut butter and opening it. "Don't do it again, I'm serious. I need ta get back ta training." I grab a spoon and eat. "Don't eat all dat peanut butter." He walks away pulling his sais out. "Raph really cares about you." I nod. April laughs her head going back, she holds her stomach and bellows over. Her laughing calms down. "You are the cutest, you know that?" I shake my head.

Sitting in the living room talking I can hear Raph in frustration and Leo comes out smiling. "You maybe strong but I'm more skillful." I get up going after him. "Raphie." He stops, allowing me to catch up to him. "Hey baby." I blush, the way his muscles are flexing and the sweat dripping down his body. "Kiyoko?" He chuckles when he notices my tail moving back and forth fast. "Like what ya see?" April gets up. "That's my cue to go. I have to get back to work anyway." He stalks towards me, he licks his bottom lip smirking. "Ya cute, ya know dat?" He takes my hand pulling me off the couch. "Raphie!" My head tilts to the side giving him space to nibble at my neck. "Really Raph, you have to do it in here?" He rolls his eyes at Leo. "Jealous big brotha?" Leo sneers. "No." He walks away. We go into the room we share and he lays me on the bed. His movements were settle, his fingers gently run over my skin. He trails down my stomach stopping at the hem of my shorts. "Ya beautiful, ya know dat?" He undo my shorts and takes them off along with my panties. He burry himself in between my legs, his tongue glides against my slit before going in. "Raphie!" He holds my thighs down keeping me still. My breathing hitch feeling myself getting close, sadly he stops. He moves kissing up my stomach and to my neck. His lips cascade over to my lips, his member press against my entrance. "Ready for me baby?" I nod my head. My ears go back enjoying the feeling of him entering inside me. "Wa-wait." He stops for a moment. "What's wrong baby, am I hurting ya?" I shake my head no. "W-will this hurt the baby?" He kiss my cheek. "No, the baby will be fine. Donnie said sex won't hurt the baby." I give him the ok to continue when the alarm in the lair goes off. "Raph let's go!" Leo says through the door. "Fuck." "It's ok, go." He kiss my lips pulling out of me and getting dressed. "Don't finish yourself." Finish myself? I sit up. "What do you mean?" He pauses then looks down with a laugh. "I guess I have ta teach ya." Then he's gone. I go to the drawer where my stuff is and pull out pajamas. I put on my pajamas and go join splinter in the living room to watch tv. "How are you feeling Kiyoko?" He touches my belly. "I'm ok, I'm tired a lot. Raph's been making sure I eat more and get as much sleep as possible." Splinter switches the tv to a romantic movie. "I think Lana and rami will get together." I nod agreeing.

I grab a piece of tissue to wipe my tears. The moment for splinter and I is interrupted by Leo's arguing. "I told you to stand down and instead you almost... Kiyoko, hey." Splinter gets up. "What happened my sons." Raph's hands are covered in blood. The blood drips down to his sais. "What...happened?" He looks at his before looking at me. "The-they we're gonna take ya from me I couldn't...Kiyoko?" I step away from him. Seeing the blood on his hands brings back memories of my father. "Kiyoko." I swat him away. "Don't touch me! I blurt out. "Kiyoko, they were going ta take ya away from me I had too." Leo shoves him. "No you had a choice Raph. You had a choice to walk away. Knock their asses out and walk away but you didn't you kept going all because they knew Kiyoko and that her father wants her back. Congratulations Raph, you just showed her you true colors to your anger." I whimper my ears go back as I step away. Donnie and Mikey stands in front me keeping Raph away. "You should wash up dude." Donnie turns to look at me, his ruby eyes reading my wet face. "Come on Kiyoko, you can sleep in one of our rooms for now if you want." I cover my ear in tears as. Raph's screaming and punching the wall startles me. I never seen this side of Raph before.