Milk

"Hey baby." I smile breast feeding Neteyam and Tuk. Kiri and Lo'ak already ate. "I brought you a snack." He holds up a plate of leftover vegan pizza. Miko pops in behind him. "I want to see the babies!" Raph huffs. "Clean ya hands first." Miko cleanse her hands with the hand sanitizer. She picks Kiri up and cradle her in her arms bouncing her gently. "They're so beautiful! Hi cutie." She coos at her. I feel them stop sucking and Raph takes them. I fix my shirt and get out of bed. "Kiyoko, are ya hungry?" I shake my head . "I'm ok for now." He looks at me worried. "Ok." I touch my breast observing them. "What wrong baby?" I whimper. "They're big." He chuckles. "Well yea ya producin milk. They look fine." Miko sets my baby down back in her crib. "Kiyoko, let's go out and hang with April for a bit. "Oh, I don't know, what about the babies?" Raph grabs my waist. "Go I will watch over me, have fun and relax. Da extra milk is in da fridge so we are all set." My ears go back. "Are you sure?" He kiss my lips and smile. "Yes, you deserve it." I hug him my tail wiggles in happiness and he chuckles. "I love when ya do dat."

April orders us each a hot cocoa. "I'm so happy for you, I can't believe you're a mom now! How is it, I know it's only the second day but still it must be exciting, right?" Our hot cocoa is set down in front of us. April made sure they used oat milk instead of cow milk. The oat milk makes the cocoa a lot sweeter and a little creamy. "It is exciting and Raph has been great help with the kids he's really excited to be a father." They gush at my words. "That is amazing and cute. I have to say your body looks amazing it just snapped right back in place after the pregnancy." I blush at April's comment. "Thank you. Raph was impressed as well he almost pounced on me, I had to tell him that we have to wait 6 weeks. He pouted like a little child." They laugh. "Are you and Casey together?" I ask, Miko gives us an exciting look. "Oh yeah, you two are always together it looks like there is a bit of sexual attention between you two." April smiles looking down at her cup stirring her spoon in the cocoa. "We may have been doing some talking." Miko is now invested into April's relationship with Casey. "Tell us more, what happened? How did it start?" They continue on with the conversation as I go to the restroom ever since giving birth I can't hold my pee. Raph's been patient about but I can tell it annoys him at times especially when he's the one cleaning our sheets. After using it and cleaning myself up. I run into a cop, not just any cop, Cooper. I back away a bit and smiles. "Never thought I would see your cute little face again. After our last encounter, I think you owe me an apology. You can apologize to me in a different way." He smirks grabbing himself between his legs. "I- I need to get back to my friends." He grabs my wrist roughly. "No I'm not letting you go that easily not this time." I flinch as he grabs my face. "You're even cuter up close and you boobs they're perfectly round and plump...huh?" He gropes them more and laughs. "They're filled with milk, you just had a kid didn't you? Ya naughty little girl. You snapped back quite well. It's my turn to fill you up. Pregnant girls are the hottest and you, you will be the hottest." Is he thinking about getting me pregnant. "You're disgusting!" I whimper when he slams me against the wall. "You should stop talking." My ears perk, I hear footsteps, I hope they interfere. "Kiyoko?" Thank god it's Miko! He gets off me quickly and straightens my clothes. "You should be more careful next time miss." He walks away giving me one last glance with a sly smirk. "Kiyoko, are you ok? What happened between you and the cop?" I shake my head. "Nothing we just ran into each other that's all then we talked for a bit." She frowns getting closer in my face. "Are you sure that's all that happened?" I lean back my ears fall back. "Ye-yes I swear!" She sighs looking away from me. "At least tell Raph what really happened. You're a terrible liar. Oh don't cry." She wipes my tears. "We don't have to talk about it if you don't want to. Remember whatever happened was not your fault, ok?" I nod.

We leave the cafe after finishing our Cocoa. "What happened on your trip to the restroom?" That's right, we haven't told April the situation but then again Miko doesn't know what really happened either. "It's nothing." She hums smack her lips together. "Alright. Let's do a little shopping then we can go to the farmers market." I whimper my ears fold back. "Kiyoko?" Miko touches my breast and hums. "They're full." April looks shocked. "Already? We should call Raph." I shake my head. "I'm fine. I can get through it." April shakes her head. "No, no let's get you back to the lair so you can get pumped."

"Sorry baby but we filled all da bottles up." I whine. "I can always milk ya myself, I seen videos of men squeezing their partners and I saw one where the husband sucked the milk out of her." I blush and Miko laughs. "Definitely the second option, I mean you don't want to waste all that good milk, do you?" She asks teasingly and Raph rolls his eyes. "You are definitely perfect for Mikey. Come on let's go to the room." He takes my hand and I follow. I can see Raph blushing madly. "Do you want to drink the milk?" He close door once we enter. "Uhm... I mean if ya want me ta. I am a bit curious on what ya taste like." My face turns red. "O-oh, then I don't mind it." He helps take my shirt off and unclips my bra. I sit in bed waiting for him. "Ready?" I nod. "I grabbed a towel just in case make a bit of a mess. Kiyoko we don't have too." "No it's ok." He hums. "Alright." He crawls in bed and pulls me on his lap so I'm straddling him. "Ready?" I nod. He lifts my left breast up making me wince from the pressure then I feel it, I feel him latch on and began sucking. He hums in satisfaction, my ears go back feeling the pressure subside on my left. Once he finished the left he started on the right. "Ah!" He pulls back what's wrong?" I blush. "You're poking me." "Poking you?" He lifts me up and turns red. "So-sorry." He takes deep breathes to calm himself down. "Ok." He goes back to my right nipple and suck. I sigh feeling the pressure leave this feeling is amazing the pressure is gone and now I can relax. He stops, wiping his mouth panting. "How do ya feel?" I touch them and smile. "A lot better! Thank you!" I hug him. "Ya welcome." Kiri began to cry causing a domino effect, now they're all crying and my nipples began to leak milk. Raph chuckles. "Ya taste delicious by the way." He kiss my forehead and tends to the children.