Second mate, I guess this is a poly relationship

I sit in Raph's lap being pampered in kisses. "How are ya doin wit Hank? How is he treating ya?" I blush. "Good, he's really sweet and caring. He's really excited about the baby." He rubs my stomach. "Any morning sickness?" I shake my head. He hums, I get off his lap. "What's wrong baby?" My hands won't stop shaking. "It's nothing." He can't know about Cooper, I want to tell him but I can't. "I need to use the bathroom." I leave the living room. "I can't loose this baby, I need to calm down. Calm down Kiyoko." I take a few deep breaths in and out and slowly began to calm down. I leave the bathroom, Raph is in the kitchen cooking. "I'm making ya something ta eat." Mikey and Miko come in the lair laughing and talking. "Alright I have a surprise for you!" Mikey smiles. "What is it baby?" She giggles going to Mikey's room and pulling out a gift bag. "What's this for?" Raph stops cooking, Leo and Donnie also watch to see what's in the bag. Mikey pulls the items out. "Baby bottle? Baby doll, baby clothes? Is this for Hank? Is that the surprise?" Raph laughs. "Dumbass." Miko laughs even more. "What's funny?" Leo gets up and pats his back chuckling. "Little brother, she's pregnant. Congrats you're going to be a dad." Mikey doesn't say a thing. "Mikey?" He falls to the ground. "Mikey!" Leo and Raph carry him to the couch and lay him down. "Alright little brother wake up." Leo lightly smack his face and Mikey's eyes flutter open. "Shit! What happened?" Donnie laughs. "You're going to be a dad, Miko is pregnant." Mikey hops up and hugs her spinning her around. He quickly sets her down. "Shit! Did that hurt the baby? Is the baby ok?" She nods with a smile. Mikey kiss her stomach a few times tears falling down his cheek. "This is amazing!" He looks up at her. "You're amazing! I-I love you." Tears fall down her cheek. "I love you too." Raph hands me a burger. "How far along are you?" Mikey asks. "A week the same as Kiyoko." I smile excitedly, our kids are going to be born at the same time! "we're going to be twins, we're going to be pregnant together isn't that exciting!" I nod. We squeal jumping together when Mikey and Raph grabs our waist. "No jumping!" They say at the same time. "The babies will be fine, it won't hurt them. Oh is that a burger?" Raph smiles. "I made another one if ya want it." She runs to the kitchen. "No running!" Mikey yells a bit panicked.

Miko and I sit at the table eating sweets that Mikey made for us. "These are delicious!" I agree. "Don't eat too much!" Raph tells us and we frown at him. "That needs ta be both of ya last ones alright and drink some water." Miko mocks him and roll her eyes. "They are being ridiculous." I agree. "I'm finally off work!" Hank breathes out still in his uniform. "Hey Kiyoko, that's a lot of sweets, I hope you're not eating all that." Raph chuckles. "We're trying to get 'em both not to eat all da sweets, Miko is pregnant as well, by a week like Kiyoko." Hank smiles. "Congrats Mikey." Mikey nods. "Hey guys, hey Kiyoko congrats on another baby." Jared says touching my belly which Hank grabs his wrist. "Don't touch!" He's becoming a little too protective. "It's ok Hank." I tell him. He lets go of Jared. "Sorry man I'm just..." Jared pats his back. "I understand dude, congrats man. You're finally going to be a dad." He smiles. "Thanks, Kiyoko that's enough sweets." I whine. "No Kiyoko, Hank is right, no more sweets baby." My ears go back and I go for another one but Mikey takes the plate. Miko and I both whine and begin crying. "Oh boy here comes the water works." Brett laughs. "You're so mean!" Kiyoko and I say. "Why would you do that? Why do you hate us so much!" Miko cries. Mikey Raph and Hank look at each other baffled. "All we said is to not eat too much sweets!" "It's the same thing!" We cry. "Good lord." Leo says shaking his head. "I'm going to the dojo, good luck with that whole situation." He chuckles. Hank picks me up and holds me like a baby. "You poor thing we didn't mean to hurt your feelings." He plants kisses all over my face. I push his face away upset with him. "No!" I whine. Raph chuckles. "Give her to me." I whimper resting in Raph's lap, he tries to kiss me but I move away. "No!" Raph looks at Hank and Hank shrugs. "Are you seriously angry wit us?" I don't respond. Miko is held by Mikey, he tries to comfort her but she ignores him. "Who knew you two would be like this, pregnant together." Raph wipes my tears. "Come on baby, don't be upset." He kiss up my neck. "No!" I whine. Hank joins pampering me in kisses. "No!" I protest trying to stay mad at them. I whimper feeling myself getting wet between my legs. I begin moaning and blushing, hanks hand slides between my legs and rubs me through my shorts. "Get a room you three." Brett laughs. Raph picks me up and carry's me to the room and lay me on the bed. He undo his pants and Hank slowly gets undressed. "You go first she's yours after all." Raph shakes his head. "She's ours." Hank looks at Raph shocked. "Are you sure?" Raph nods. "She needs both of us. Ya should go first." Hank completely takes his clothes off and hover over me. "Kiyoko, do you accept me as your second mate? I promise to take care of you the way Raph does." I look into his green eyes. They're just like Raph's but a little darker. "Yes." He kisses me.