No baby

They lay me on the floor with a bunch of pillows between Raph's legs. Raph comforts me as I go through contractions. Splinter brings a hot towel and tea for me. "It's ok you got this, I know baby I got you, it's ok." I flip on my side panting and screaming. I squeeze his hand a few times and my grip loosens as my breathing slows down. "Something's wrong, Donnie! Don't close your eyes Kiyoko." Is all I heard before closing them.
I wake up next to Raph and I get up remembering what happened. I look around the room "Kiyoko what are you doing?" "I can't... I can't find them." He looks at me with a confused expression on his face. "Them? Who are you talking about?" I go into the living room "Kiyoko, you're ok! What are you doing?" I was here, I was right here when it happened. "Where are they?" Leo and Mikey look at each other then at me. "She's looking for a baby that doesn't exist." We look at Donnie. "Wh-what? N-no, I was here,  I was in labor-" "false labor, Kiyoko, you had a false labor. In a few weeks your body will go back to normal. There was no baby." My ears go back   "No." I bump into Raph and he holds me. "Ya didn't have ta tell her harshly like dat." Donnie shrugs "It's the truth." No baby. "Kiyoko, look at me." I shake my head unwrapping Raph's arms from around me. "I want to go back to Aprils." He hesitates before saying ok. I go to Raph's room grabbing a few things. "Are you ok?" I don't answer. "I know you're upset. Is there something I can do ta make ya feel better?" I turn facing him. I rest my hands on his pants, getting ready to undo them when he grabs my wrist. I pull away from him "Kiyoko what are you- fuck, Kiyoko stop." He growls as I palm him in his shorts. "St-stop." I press my lips against his and he kiss back. The make out becomes rough and aggressive as he lays me in the bed. He pulls my shorts off and I slowly open my legs for him and he stops. "Kiyoko, what are you trying to get me to do?" I sit up blushing. "I want to have a baby." He pulls away. "No. Kiyoko what the fuck. We're only 16, 17 we're not ready for kids, I'm not ready. Besides I can't give ya one. We're not sure if we could get anyone pregnant. I still wanna take things slow wit ya. Ya not ready yet." I throw a pillow at him "stop treating me like a child and telling me what I am and not ready for. I know what I want." He drops the pillow on the floor "can you look me in da eyes right now and tell me you want me to fuck you in dis bed right now?" I blush "Kiyoko, you're asking me to give you something that can't happen for one and second I don't want ta hurt ya. Ya barely even understand the meaning of sex you barely even knew what was going on wit ya. You're acting this way off emotions of the fact dat you didn't give birth. Let me ask again." I watch him unbuckle himself and showing himself off. "do ya actually feel ready?" He's big, there's no way that could fit. "N-no." He hums fixing himself back into his pants. "I thought so." He gets between my leg pulling my panties down. I feel his tongue glide against my entrance and I start to moan and whimper when he inserts his tongue. He holds my thighs open so I don't try to close them. "R-Raph!" He gently kisses the surface and goes back to diving in. I grab at sheets my eyes screwed shut "ah!" I moan feeling myself release and my legs trembling from the feeling. "Raph!" After calming down Raph hovers over me leaving bite marks down my neck and chest as he grinds into me. I can feel his erection pressing hard against me and I moan. He pull's away groaning "I need ta stop." He gets off me and I whimper "no, do ya wanna stay here or go ta Aprils?" I hide under the covers blushing "St-stay for a little longer." The bed shifts, I feel his arms wrapping around me hugging me close. "Raph?" He hums "when is Mating season for you?" He clears his throat. "Kiyoko, ya don't want me during mating season." I face him. "Why not?"
"I can easily kill you if I lose control." I play with his hand. "No, you won't. You won't hurt me." He laughs "how do ya know dat?" I kiss his lips a few times. "Because it's you." He hums kissing the top of my nose. "Maybe one day we can have a family but right now is not da time." I end up falling sleep after our conversation. Tired from the emotional roller coaster I just been on.
I wake up in a panic, Raph tries to calm me down and keep me quiet so I don't wake his brothers. "Kiyoko look at me." I look at Raph crying. "What happened?" I hug him. "You left me, left me alone again and I was stuck with my dad and mom...." I almost get ready to vomit remembering that night she was murdered. "Kiyoko?" I look at him again "momma is gone." I hug my knees to my chest. "What happened ta her?" "Daddy killed her right in front of me then had TCRI take me away for lab testing." He hums "is he still around?" "Ye-yes, I seen him around a few times walking to the store, going to the bar or to a club. He sometimes goes to a random corner waiting for a woman." He sneers "asshole." I tilt my head slightly confused. "I will never let him hurt ya again." I fall back to sleep again.