Big brother

Blake was ordered to wait outside, he had to play along so he doesn't get suspicious. "Kiyoko, I brought something for ya." He pulls out a few medical tools. "I thought about it for a while and decided, I don't want you carrying Hanks baby anymore, I want you to have mine instead my eyes widen he's going to kill my babies! "No, don't, please, they're just babies innocent in all of this. I won't let you kill them." He chuckles. "You don't have a choice." My ears go back and my face pales. "No please!" He grabs my pants pulling them off. "No, no! Hank!" I cry. "HANK!" I feel the tip of the tool pushing into my vagina. "NO, HANK, RAPH!" The doors bust open and a giant red wolf runs in knocking Cooper off me. Raph runs over to me cradling me in his arms. "Come here baby, you're ok, you're ok baby, I got you, we got you." The wolf growls and snarls standing above Cooper whose face is pale as a ghost. I pull away from Raph and go up to the wolf. His head turns facing me, his eyes soften. "Hank?" He press his nose against my belly. He lifts the shirt up with his nose as much as he can, I hold up my shirt and he licks my belly which tickled a bit. His ears perk and so do mine, Cooper tried to escape but Hank pushes him back down with his paw and goes back to licking my belly again with a huff, grunt and a slight whimper. He stops and shifts back to his normal self. He growls grabbing Cooper by the neck while naked. "Hank let him go, the cops are on their way. He will get what he deserves." He squeeze harder. "I can easily snap your neck right here right now. But..." he looks at me then back at Cooper. "Kiyoko's watching." He lets him go and grabs his clothes from Raph putting them on. "And you!" I quickly get between Blake and Hank. "No!" Hank stops confused. "He's my brother, he didn't know Cooper's intentions. Cooper lied to him and thought that he was saving me from the two of you. Please don't hurt him." Raph and Hank look at each other. "Kiyoko he's lying to you." Raph grabs him. "No, she's not, I seen pictures of him in her home years ago when we were younger. That's her brother, the question is where were ya when she was being abused and sold?" Blake backs away. "We were separated." The cops finally get here arresting Cooper and Blake. "Not him, he's not apart of this." The cops nod letting Blake go. "Ya got some explaining ta do." Blake nods.

Back in the lair Hank kiss my belly a few times before resting his head gently on my swollen belly. "When Kiyoko was first born she was sick like really sick almost close to death. Eric sacs came to the hospital and paid them to give them Kiyoko to use her for an experiment they've been working that will help cure people from illnesses. The experiment worked but it changed her to what she is now. Our family was perfect until the payments stopped coming in and dad started drinking. Mom didn't want them experimenting on her anymore but dad wanted to continue. Over time he became abusive towards mom and Kiyoko, I had to step up and protect her. I was 16 at the time trying to protect her from that monster until he used the rest of the money to send me away to boarding school and keep us separated. He hated that I was close to her and protecting her he didn't like that so he got me out the way that way he can do whatever he wanted with Kiyoko. I've been looking for you for years then finally I get a call from Cooper. He told me you two were experimenting in her, sexually abusing her so I jumped on his plan to get Kiyoko back but, of course it was a lie. I'm sorry I just wanted to protect her and now I'm finding out I'm an uncle of four soon to be six. Can I see them?" I nod moving Hanks head which he pouted. I take him to the room and show him the babies. "This one is Neteyam, that's Kiri, Lo'ak and Tuk." He chuckles. "Avatar?" I smile nodding. "I love that movie!" He laughs. "I can tell, can I touch your belly?" I grab his hand and rest it on my belly." He smiles. "Are you happy being with them and being a parent?" "Yes, I wouldn't change a thing." He rest a hand on my face caressing my cheek with his thumb. "You obviously have good mates who are really protective of you and care for you a lot. I guess you don't really need me here to protect you. I will be going back home to France then." I grab his hand. "No, stay please, don't leave me like our parents did. You're the last person in our family I have. Please stay, please?" He kiss my forehead and press his against mine. "I will stay, I need to find an apartment now." We leave the room and I walk over to Hank grabbing his hand and kissing it. "You want something, don't you." I blush. "Can Blake stay with us until he finds a place?" Hank looks at Blake then me. "Yeah baby, he can stay with us until he finds a place." I hug him cheerfully. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I kiss him all over his face making him chuckle then he grabs my face and gently press his lips against mine. He slips his tongue in my mouth, he pulls me into his lap. I moan and whimper pulling away. "Not in front of my brother!" He smiles kissing my cheek.