Going to Miko's

"Raphie! Raph?" I wobble looking for him. I woke up from a nap hungry. I look in the fridge to find what I can eat, Raph must be in the dojo. "Ah! Dammit!" I was right. I close the fridge after grabbing a cup of yogurt from the fridge. I wobble into the dojo to see him fighting Leo. "Come on Raph stay level headed. Oh, hey Kiyoko. Looking rounder than ever." My ears go back not sure how to take Leo's comment. "Really Leo? Now you sound like Mikey." Donnie states. "Kiyoko I didn't mean it in a bad way I swear." I look at Raph. "I'm hungry." I say brushing off Leo's response. "Ok." I follow him out the dojo and back into the kitchen. "Has the chief ever called any of you for a mission?" He grabs a pack of bacon. "Not recently, no." I set my spoon in the sink and I press my body up against his shell. "What's wrong baby?" I cry. "Baby? Kiyoko what's wrong?" I shake my head. He turns around. "What's wrong, talk ta me." His hands rest on my waist. "I want cuddles." He chuckles rubbing my sides. "I thought ya was hungry." I whimper. "I am, that's the problem, I want cuddles but I'm also hungry." I cry. "Ok how about I make you a BLT sandwich and then we can cuddle while you eat. Does that solve ya problem?" I hum nodding and he wipes my tears and kiss my forehead. "Go rest on the couch, I can massage ya feet later as well." I sniffle. "Ok."

After my lunch and getting cuddles with Raph he massage my swollen feet while we watch tv together on the couch. "How does dis feel baby?" I moan. "Good." My ears go back enjoying the feeling. "We need ta pick names if we have all boys I was thinking of Crimson, Neteyam, Lo'ak and Cyrus. And if we have girls Lake, River, Tuk and Kiri ." I gush. "You kept the avatar names that I wanted!" He smiles nodding. "Yea I thought about it and decided ta keep em. It will be cute plus it will make ya happy." Mikey walks in and sits on the other couch eating popcorn. "What are we doing for thanksgiving and Christmas?" Raph shrugs. He grabs more oil to rub on my feet. "Want to do my feet next?" Mikey wiggles his toes in the air and I giggle. "Fuck off Mikey." Leo walks in with his swords in hand. "Raph, Mikey, lets go. Where's Donnie?" Donnie peaks out his lab. "I'm here!" Raph kiss my lips sand my belly. "I will be back." Donnie follows his brothers out. Splinter walks in with a tea kettle. "Would you like some tea? It's healthy for the baby...well, babies in your case." He laughs. "Yes please." He sits with me on the couch waiting for the tea kettle to boil. "I see my son is treating you well. I can't wait to see my grandchildren." He touches my belly. "I can't wait to see them either."

Splinter and I watched five rom-coms and 3 action movies and the boys are still not here. "I hope they're ok." I say worried. "They can take care of themselves. Whatever the challenge is they can overcome it." Right on cue Donnie walks in supporting Leo in his arms. "What happened?" Raph's left arm has a big gash in it. "What happened?" I grab his arm viewing it. "The chief called us to stop a gang war which would have been easy if they didn't have tech the foot clan used to attack us with." Leo is set on the couch. "Let me stitch you up Raph." Raph grunts and sits on the other end of the couch. "She needs ta confiscate those weapons. If we're gonna help them she needs ta give us all da info we need so we can be prepared instead of having us go in blind." Leo nods. "I will talk to her later about it." Donnie begin to stitch Raph's arm. Raph pulls me into his lap so I'm straddling him. "Does it hurt?" I rest my hands on his chest. "Not too bad." His hands rest on my bottom. "Are you sure?" He hums. "Ok I'm done. No heavy duty work until it heals. The gash was pretty bad Raph." He nods tapping my thigh to get up. "Alright." My phone rings a few times before I picked it up. "Hey Miko!" I say cheerfully. I haven't heard from her in a while. "I was wondering if I can come over and hang for a bit or you can come to my place?" I hesitate. She can't come to my place filled with mutants. "Uhm... I can meet you at your place." "Ok, perfect! See you soon!" I hang up the phone and look at Raph with pleading eyes. "Yea baby?" I hug his non injured arm. "Can I go to Miko's place for a bit?" He looks worried. "By ya self?" I nod. "Shit, Kiyoko, it's getting late." I whimper. "I can spend the night at her place and come home tomorrow. You can watch me walk to her place." He groans. "Ok, fine." I smile happily texting Miko that I'm bringing an overnight bag. I go to the room and grab pajamas and an outfit. I grab a few other things essentials that I need to bring with me. "I'm really excited, I never been to her place before." Raph pauses. "What? Ya never been ya her place." I shake my head no. "This will be my first time." Anxiety radiates off him. "I- I think April should go wit ya, I will call April ta see if she's available." I shrug. "Ok."

"I can't wait to see this Miko girl you always talk about." Apparently April was available and came with me instead of Raph watching from the roof. I knock on the door and it opens. "Kiyoko you made it! And you must be April, I'm Miko." They shake hands. Her apartment is nice and big it's beautiful! "Welcome to my home!"