Making new friends

"Ah!" I wake up startled by someone falling. "Seriously? In the middle of my room. It's been a month and you still haven't told Raph. He's the only one that knows how to make your meals. You need to eat more for your baby which means you need to tell Raph." I shake my head at Leo. He shakes his head rolling his eyes. "This is going to be a long 8 months." I whimper leaving Leo's room and back to Raph's.

The next morning Mikey opened his closet to find me in there. He smiles. "Morning dudette, didn't notice you came into my room. Can you pass me my shorts?" I hand him the orange ones. "Thanks, oh and Raph is looking for you." I scramble off the stacks of cloths and into the bathroom to freshen up. "There ya are, I was lookin all over for ya. Are ya ok?" I nod. "Mating season is coming pretty soon. April can come pick ya up until it's over." I shake my head. "I want to stay with you and mate I want to please you." "What?!" Leo spits out his drink and Donnie drops his bowl of fruit and Mikey just stares. "What's wrong wit da three of ya?" "Nothing!" He shakes his head. "Kiyoko, ya really want ta do dis? I might hurt ya." I look behind him and all three of his brothers are shaking their head no. I look back at Raph and nod. "You we're their for my heat, it's my turn to be there for yours." The boys face palm themselves. "Dude she's pre-" Leo and Don cover Mikey mouth. "What Mikey meant to say is the Shes been preparing for the two of you. She's really excited to please you in anyway she can." I blush. Raph looks at me then picks me up. "Raph?" He press his lips against mine. "I love ya, ya know dat." I nod as he sets me down then walks away. "Kiyoko, are you out of your innocent little mind? Raph is the most aggressive out of all of us. He might hurt the ba- hey Raph, you're back!" Raph kiss my cheek and go into the kitchen. "Are ya gonna hangs out wit April since she's off today?" He hands me a bowl of fruit with oats. "What's wrong? Ya like that dish." I shake my head. "It's nothing, can you pour me some orange juice?" He goes into the fridge. Mikey sits next to me. "You can't mate with him while you're pregnant. You need to back out of it." I ignore him. "Leave Kiyoko alone let her eat in peace." Raph hands me my orange juice. Mikey leaves the kitchen. "Morning boys! Hey Raph I'm here to steal your precious Kiyoko from you for the day." She hugs me tight. Raph grabs a bowl and a cereal box. "What's ya plans for today, wait, let me guess da mall." April laughs. "No, you goof we're going to get medipedis and have a little girl talk then we're going out for lunch then we will do whatever Kiyoko wants to do. Now hurry and eat before we're late." Raph chuckles. "Slow down before ya choke." I set my bowl down. "I'm done!" He chuckles grabbing it. "Come here baby." He sets his bowl down. His hands rest on my waist then slide down to my butt. He chuckles slightly at my blushing. "Not in front of everyone." He plants kisses on my neck then he pulls me closer into him making me feel his erection rub against me. "Raphie I have to go." I whimper when his grip tighten and he growls. "Ra-Raph?" "Shit, Raph let go. You're hurting her." Raph quickly lets go. "I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean ta... Kiyoko?" I hide behind April not giving Raph any eye contact. "I'm sorry Kiyoko." Leo blocks him from me. "Raph back off for a bit and cool off. You know how you can get." Raph walks away cursing under his breath. "Kiyoko, this is why I said to back down, Raph is the most aggressive out of all of us. You need to back down before you put you and the baby get hurt." I shake my head. "He needs me, I should check on him." Leo gets in my way. "No, you shouldn't, he's tense right now. Go have fun. By the time you and April are done hanging out he would have cooled down by now." Leo continues to look at me. "Leo, her arm." He lets go. "Sorry, have fun on your girls day out."

I can't decide what colors I want. "You are too cute!" I look up and a group of women that work here is staring at me! "Are you a model?" "Do you have a boyfriend? I know a guy." I sneeze and they all coo. "Even her sneeze is adorable." One of the ladies take the book from me. "How about we surprise with a style on us. My name is Mai I will be doing your feet Milly will be doing your hands plus because you are the cutest thing we ever seen we want to offer you and your friend our special package." April jumps in. "Thank you we will definitely take it and enjoy it!" They lead us to a massage table. "Your skin is beautiful." I blush. "Thank you." They begin the message which I almost fell asleep on. "Do you have a boyfriend?" "Yes." The woman giggles. "Of course you do, what's his name? What does he look like?" I think for a moment on how to describe my humanoid turtle boyfriend. "His name is Raphael He's 6'5 and muscular with tattoos." Shes silent for a moment. "A big guy like that with someone like you he must be scary." I giggle. "He can be sometimes, but he's the sweetest." After my message we moved on to waxing and they waxed everything! April and I were on the verge of tears.they rub us down with oil to moisturize our dry skin that nearly pealed off. "Now we can do your nails while our team do your beautiful faces." A lady walks up with a wet cloth cleaning my face off then rubbed cream all over my face. "Relax ok?" She place the cucumbers over my eyes. "30 min then I will come back." "Kiyoko I am so glad you're cute."

30 minutes passed and she came back to clean my face and moisturize. "Your boyfriends will love the new you." I look at April and she smiles shrugging. "How old are you?" "16." "So young and gorgeous you should be a model. Do you like ombré?" I tilt my head. "Ombré?" "Yes for example blue fading to green or orange fading to red." I nod understanding. "For you I'm doing red ombré. Red fading to pink, it's perfect for you." I watch her continue to paint while the other lady paint my toe nails the same. "We're almost done little Angel." I lay back looking at the tv, I can't stop thinking about Raph almost hurting me and Leo's words. He wants me to back out of mating with Raph. "Ok, all done!"  Just like the lady said, my nails fade from red to pink with little sprinkles of white paint that look like tiny little stars.  "Kiyoko they look so pretty on you!" I get up out my seats with April following behind. April pulls out her card. "No, no don't worry it's on us, your money is no good here when it comes to this cute one over here." The lady hugs me tight. "Come back soon and your boyfriend as well. If you need anything let us know!"

At lunch Raph calls me. "Hey baby I wanted to hear your voice. How was your medipedi?" While talking I hear his heavy breathing and grunting. "Raph, is everything ok?" He sighs. "Yea everything is fine im ok. Keep talking baby." "O-ok uhm... well the ladies were nice enough to give us a free package and did everything for free all because I was cute. She was really nice she even gave me her phone number if I needed anything." "That's nice baby." I blush at his growling. "Raphie?" "Yea baby." I hesitate to ask what I want to ask. "What are you doing?" He pauses for a moment it's completely the only thing you can hear is the static on the phone and background noise. "I'm... doing nothing..." I pierce my lips together. "Ok. Oh and they gave us a free wax, they waxed us everywhere!" My face heats up when he moans my name. "Kiyoko!" "Raph?" He pants. "Yea baby?" "You we're masturbating?" "Yeah, to dat beautiful voice of yours." I can't stop from blushing. "Kiyoko? Ya there.... Kiyoko?..." I hang up the phone. "Did you just hang up in Raph's face?" Oh no, I hung up in his face without thinking! I hope he's not mad.