A problem

April place a plate of pancakes and fruit in front of me. "Tomorrow the boys will be 17, what are you going to get Raph for his birthday?" I blush. "To mate with him, on his birthday." She smiles. "Look at you being adventurous. Are you sure Raph will go with it?" I shrug. "Maybe, hopefully." The window opens. "Mornin April." She waves. "Hey Raph, want pancakes?" "I already ate, hey baby." He picks me up and set me in his lap. He kiss me a few times on the neck. "Raphie!" I say giggling. "I want to finish eating." He stops and smiles. "How did ya sleep." "Good." I scoot back pressing myself into him more. He moans. "What are you doing?" He lightly kiss my neck. "Im getting comfortable." He hums grabbing my waist and pulling me closer. "Get as comfortable as you like." I drink down my orange juice. "Do you guys know what you're doing for your birthday yet?" I hop off his lap and to the kitchen with my dirty dishes. "I plan ta have a date on da roof wit Kiyoko for mine, as for da others I don't know." I sit back in his lap once again. I look at his tattoo. "I want a tattoo." He shakes his head. "No." April laughs. "All of a sudden you want a tattoo? Where is that coming from?" I point at his arm. "Him and his brothers have tattoos and they're only 16." He takes my hand kissing it. "Technically we were 15 when we got em." My ears twitch when he pets them. "You don't need a tattoo baby, especially since your skin pattern is beautiful." He touch my thighs. "Especially here." I poke his cheek. "How did you get tattoos if you weren't allowed on the surface?" He chuckles. April then jumps in taking my side. "I want to know as well." Raph takes my tiny hand in his. "Me and Mikey did each others tattoos and Mikey did Leo's. We snuck into a tattoo shop for the tools, it was a shop that was closing down anyway so it didn't matter." I trace a finger over his tattoo and smile. "I want a butterfly" "I will think about it, do ya know where ya want it?" I shake my head no. "You can choose." He smiles. "I like da sound of dat, it actually gives me an idea for my birthday." I tilt my head. "Raph you are not tattooing your name on her." Raph rolls his eyes. "Turtles mate wit da same mate forever. Her having my name on her body won't be an issue."  April plops down on the couch. "Well since I'm off today , Kiyoko you want to get dressed so we can get a medipedis? Or are you hanging out with Raph. I cling on to Raph. "Ok I guess that is a no, have fun you two.

We get to the lair and go to his room. His lips press against mine. I move up against him as he plays with my tail. He pulls away and goes to my neck. "Raphie~" he grinds himself against my core moaning and growling. I hear him undo his pants and hike my dress up. He dry humps me through my panties causing me to moan. His door opens. "Sorry for the interruption." Raph fix my dress and fixes himself. "What Leo?" He looks at me. Raph blocks his view. "My eyes are ova here Leo." His Brooklyn accent kicks in strong. "It's not important, I should leave you two alone. Sorry for interrupting."Leo looks at me, my hands stay tucked between my thighs feeling anxious. "Raphie." Leo frowns at the words. "Ya got a problem Leo?" He smirks. "No, no problem at all." He leaves. Raph looks at me and where my hands are. "What's wrong?" I whimper as he plants kisses all over my face. His hand goes to where mine are and rubs gentle circles over my hand. "What are you hiding, hm?" He gently removes my hands and smile. "Ya soaked." I blush as he takes them off. He gets between my legs gently licking my entrance before diving his tongue in my entrance. "Raph!" I mewl. He moans sending vibrations, I throw my head back feeling an overwhelming pleasure hit me and something else came out of me. "Did I pee?" He smiles licking his lips. Nope, the opposite." Before I could ask my stomach growls, loudly. "I will make you something to eat. He cleanse me up. "Can you make those vegan burgers you made?" He slides my panties back on. "Of course baby." He picks me and take me to the kitchen to the bar area. "Hey you two." Leo sits next to me. "Hey Raph, want to spar later?" Leo's hand goes to my thigh. "Yeah sure after I'm done making Kiyoko food." His hand goes higher and higher. I try moving but he squeeze tight causing me to jolt. "Ya alright?" I nod my head scared to say anything. While his back was turned Leo turned my chair around. "So, have you thought about it?" I look away. He grabs my face. "Look at me." My ears go back. "I can't I'm with Raph, he doesn't like sharing. He's your brother, shouldn't you be happy for him?" He sighs. "Yea, but, it's you something about you attracts me to you."
Raph sets the sliders in front of me. "Here ya go baby." I happily eat. He chuckles. "Slow down before ya choke. I will be in da dojo wit Leo if ya need anything. Alright?" I nod. "Hey Angel cake!" Mikey sits next to me. "You want to hang out after you finish since Leo and Raph are busy." I nod. "Cool."

After eating Mikey and I go to his room playing video games. "This game is hard." I whine. I died each time. "Come here, let me help." His hands go over mine and he moves his finger over mine. He shoots down a few zombies and smile. "See, not that hard." We continue to play, my head rest on his shoulder as I yawn. "I can take you back to Raph's room." I shake my head getting up. "I can go by myself." I fall on top him and whimper. "Damn you're burning up." I move my hips for friction. "It hurts." He holds my waist. "What hurts?" His becomes heavy, I look into his now darkened eyes. "Want me to make you feel better?" I nod, my body feeling hot and uncomfortable. I get up stripping out my dress slightly feeling better. Mikey's hands rub up and down my thigh. "Tell me what you want?" "Make it stop, it hurts, it hurts." Tears fall down my face which snapped him out of it, I need to get you to Raph. "Raph!" He Carry me in the dojo. "Something is wrong with her." Raph takes me from Mikey and go to Donnie's lab.