Birth

I whine and whimper as Raph try to get me to do the breathing techniques. "Ya gotta breathe through it baby." I breath. "There ya go." Leo comes into the room. "How is she doing?" I made it to 7 months and my water hasn't broke yet right now I'm having contractions not fake ones but real ones. Raph won't let me move around nervous that I might hurt myself. "Raph she needs to move around a bit." Donnie comes in and helps me up. "You got it." I nod holding my belly. "Remember to breathe, that's it." I squeeze Donnie's hand when another contraction hits. "You got this, you got it." My ears go back. "Ah!" I bend over. "Ok, ok I got you." Raph gets beside me and takes my hand. "Do ya need ta sit?" I shake my head. "I'm ok I can do this I can." I look between my legs and I'm wet. "Your water just broke." Raph panics. "Ok, ok." Miko squeals. "You're having the babies!" I scream. "Shit she's pushing!" They quickly lay me on the cushioned floor Raph takes my pants and panties off. Donnie puts on gloves. "Miko, get the towels and blankets ready." Raph sits beside me holding my hand. "You got this baby." I lean my head back on Raph's chest. "It's ok I got ya baby." He kiss the side of my head. "Alright when your next contraction hits you push." I push screaming, I squeeze Raph's hand. Splinter wipes my forehead and I continue to push. "Come on ya got this, ya got this." I push again and cry. "It hurts, I can't, I can't keep going, I'm scared!" Raph kiss the back of my hand. "Baby I'm scared too, but, you gotta keep going. We get to see our kids, you gotta keep pushing." I shake my head. "I can't!" "Yes you can." I push again and I hear crying I feel my body relax a bit. Raph smiles his eyes watering. "First boy." Raph cuts the core. "What's his name?" I smile. "Neteyam." I say out of breath. Miko hands Raph a towel to clean our baby off and put a diaper on him and wraps him in a blanket like a little burrito. Raph rocks him a bit as he cries. "It's ok daddy got ya." I push again feeling the contractions. Raph hands my baby to Leo so he can get back to me. "Alright we got the first girl!" I pant. "Kiri." Raph chuckles. "Are you going in the order the characters were born. I nod. "You're too cute."

The labor lasted a while but I finally did it I gave birth to all four of my babies. Neteyam and Tuk are like me, Kiri is human and Lo'ak is a lizard boy surprisingly. Donnie thinks it's because my parents were both human and that our mutan genes don't necessarily mean that they will be turtles or deers. I breast fed all four of them and Raph changed their diapers after burping them and they're all asleep in their beds. Raph lays beside me pampering me in kisses. "I'm so proud of ya baby, ya did amazing." I smile burying my face in his chest. "Get some rest baby I will take care of me while ya sleep. I do exactly what he says, I had no idea how tired I was, I easily went out like a light.

I wake up in a panic and look at my babies, they're peacefully asleep Raph did what he said he would. He took care of them while I slept. "Mornin baby, I made ya some breakfast." I gag at the smell of bacon and eggs. "I see your diet is back ta normal." He slides the eggs and bacon on to go plate so I don't have to eat it. He pours syrup onto my pancakes then on his and before I could eat the crying begins, more than likely they're hungry. Raph hands me Lo'ak and Kiri to breastfeed and he went to go get two bottles of my breast milk for Neteyam and Tuk. "They're hungry already." I wince my ears going back. "What's wrong baby?" I shake my head. "I'm ok, Lo'ak is just sucking a little too hard." Raph looks at my breasts. "Wanna switch? I can take him." I shake my head again. "It's fine, really, I'm ok." He hums. "Alright." After the babies were fed and burped we ate our breakfast. "What is it? Is there something in my face?" I ask patting my face in different spots. "No, ya just beautiful." I blush.

After breakfast Raph takes our plates to the kitchen, he wants me to stay in bed for a while before moving around. Leo, Mikey, Don, Splinter and Miko poke their heads in. "Hey momma we came in to check on you and see the babies." Miko says. They come in looking at the babies. "They're so tiny and cute." Raph huffs. "Wash ya hands before touchin em." He says walking back in. He gives each of them hand sanitizer before they touch our kids. Splinter picks up Kiri smiling. "You have done well Kiyoko. They are beautiful." I smile. "Thank you." Miko gets in bed beside me and hugs me. "You're a mama now!" I nod resting my head on her shoulder. "I guess she's tired." Splinter set Kiri down back in her crib. "We should let Kiyoko rest." Miko gets up patting my head. "See ya. Get a lot of rest." Everyone except Raph leaves the room. He slides in bed next to me kissing the side of my head. "I'm so proud of ya, ya did amazing." I rest my head on his chest listening to his voice as he speaks and his beautiful heartbeat. He continues to whisper sweet nothings as he rub his hand gently up and down my arm. I look at him one last time before falling asleep.