Q. Summer Training Camp

A/N: I am so sorry! I didn't upload for a while. I was just so busy with school so it has been hard to find time to update. I am still very busy so the updates are not going to be as frequent, and also, if you take into consideration with the rematch between Inashiro and Seido, Karasuno and Inarizaki, Karasuno and Nekoma, and all that... It will take a while. I ask you dear readers to be patient with me. Also, thank you for supporting this fanfiction. I know we are all too old for them, but we are just all hopeless in love with 2D characters and no time to date real life boys. (At least in my case). Anyway, thank you for everything. I will see you in a few weeks. Happy reading!

"Oh, Kazuya! Welcome back!" Emi smiled at her boyfriend as he entered his dorm room.

"I'm back." Miyuki smiled, dropping his heavy bag, walking over to her. "Isn't it weird for a girl to be alone in an all boys room? What are you, a stalker? No, perhaps a pervert?"

"Shut up!" Emi slapped his chest as he pulled her to him, "You are seriously just- urgh!"

Miyuki said nothing but laughed loudly before leaning over to kiss her cheek and then peck her lips.

"I was just organizing your freshly clean clothes I took to the laundry room a few hours ago." Emi hummed in content, feeling Miyuki kiss the side of her neck while wrapping her arms around his neck.

"You didn't have to, but thank you."

"What are girlfriends for?" Emi jokingly shrugged her shoulders, "I take it you already talked with the team?"

"Yeah. It seems many things happened with me not being here."

"It was an interesting day." Emi nodded her head, "How were things on your side?"

"I catched for Mei."

"What? How?" Emi's eyes widened.

"Inui suffered an injury and Coach Kunimoto put me into the game. I guess I was lucky."

"How was it?" Emi asked him.

"I think I found a way to hit his change up."

"What?!" Emi gaped.

"Ah..." Miyuki shivered at the thought that Narumiya had shown him directly about how he did that on purpose, "I never thought Mei would actually show me how he threw a change up."

"Are you going to tell this to the team?" Emi stared at him wide eyed at the new found information, "It wouldn't be unfair since he did show on purpose..."

"No. I will be the one to hit his change up." Miyuki tightened his grip on her waist.

"I was so sure you were going to say that. You are very selfish, aren't you, Kazuya?" Emi teased.

"Of course, for the team, I will do everything I can to lead them to victory."

"I am sure you will."

Miyuki grinned at her, leaning down to kiss her.

"You need to shower," Emi whispered out as they broke the kiss and Miyuki continued on attacking her neck with kisses.

"It can wait."

"I need to go home too... ah!" Emi moaned, feeling Miyuki suck on her soft spot. "Kazuya!"

The door suddenly opened and Emi forcefully pushed Miyuki off her, blushing bright red. In came Okumura, completely oblivious of his upperclassmen's activities. Miyuki let out a chuckle before kissing Emi's cheek and grabbing his clean clothes so that he could take a bath.

"You better hide that love bite, Coach might prohibit you from coming in," Miyuki whispered against her ear so that Okumura wouldn't hear.

Emi didn't even think twice, grabbing Miyuki's pillow, and throwing it in his direction as he left the room.