VI. Inashiro vs. Seido (Pt. 1)

A/N: I LIVE ㄟ(≧◇≦)ㄏ ! I wish you all a late late Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Sorry for the late update! To make it up, I will update four chapters for you lovely readers! Thank you so much for support, have a lovely day! (✿◡‿◡)

It was finally time for West Tokyo Summer Tournament Final to begin. This time, Emi didn't go alone to watch the game, but she was accompanied by a certain Nekoma setter and two middle blockers. They settled down on the stand as both teams arrived in the field.

"Woah, it's full of people here, Japan's baseball is surely on another level," Kuroo said as he heard the cheers and the amount of people who came to watch the game.

"Not to mention, hot," Kenma said while playing on his phone.

"Kenma-san, you didn't have to come you know?" Emi said knowing fully well how introvert the boy was.

"No, he should've come alright, this guy have to get out of his house once a while," Kuroo told Emi.

"I do go out of my house, I go practice," Kenma said not looking up from his phone.

"Emi-chan! Which is team is the team that you are helping?" Lev asked curiously.

"It's--"

"WE'RE GONNA WIN!" A voice sounded out loud making the volleyball players look at the field and see some players bullying one player.

"That one," Emi said with an embarassed smile.

"The one who has a loud player? Tough team you've got, he reminds me of Yamamoto," Kuroo said with his usual smug smile as he remembered the times where he always telling Yamamoto to shut up.

"He is loud but he means well. Ah, it's going to start," Emi said as she saw the players walking out and bow, officially starting the game.

===

The first inning consisted of Inashiro defending first and Seido on the offense. Emi watched as Kuramchi came up to bat first and successfully went to the first base after four balls.

"Eh? Why did he walk to the base? Wasn't he supposed to hit the ball first?" Lev asked confused at what was happening.

"Ah, the pitcher simply couldn't throw the ball in the strike zone resulting in four balls. That allows the player to walk up to the base," Emi told the Russian boy and watched as Kuramochi stole the second base putting a little bit of pressure on Narumiya. Kuramochi also made it to the third base after Ryousuke's sacrifice bunt.

It was now time for the clean up batters to act up, and Emi seriously hoped that her the seniors would be able to score at least two or three runs. Jun came up next and had no problem swinging, sending the ball on the field. The ball successfully fell on the floor allowing Kuramochi to score Seido's first run. Yuuki came up next to bat but unfortunately, he was striked out. Masuko also came up to bat but sadly, he also was out before reaching the first base.

"Oh this is bad," Emi said.

"Huh? Why?" Lev asked and the other cats looked at her also in curiosity.

"Despite Inashiro's pitcher not being able to relax," Emi said, "Narumiya-san is going all out against the captain. He is not even going all out on the other players, but with Yuuki-san, it's like his whole mood changed. If Seido doesn't score more runs now, they might have difficulty with Narumiya-san's pitching later," she finished as she watched the game in worry.

"Ah, that's Emi's keen eye right there," Kuroo said.

"Scary as always," Kenma agreed.

"How do you know this much information Emi-chan!" Lev asked shocked at her comment.