XVI. Feelings

LONG A/N: Hello my lovely readers

LONG A/N: Hello my lovely readers. How are you doing? I have an announcement. I am thinking about putting this book on hold once Act I is over. I am having a hard time finishing the bonus chapters where our lovely Haikyuu and Daiya no Ace characters meet as well as having a hard time finishing Act II. Don't worry. I will finish this book, I hate it when I don't finish once I start something. Also, while writing Act II, I feel like my chapters were getting worse, and worse. For the sake of writing better chapters, I will be taking a break after Act I. But while you wait for the bonus chapters and Act II to finally come, I will be posting another fanfic on the Japanese drama, HiGH&LOW (already completed and edited, but I will be posting one chapter per week).

Lastly, I want to thank you for reading and for voting on my fanfiction, I am trully thankful for being worthy of your time. It means a lot to me that you guys are reading it. Have a lovely day/night/afternoon. See you next week!

P.S.: Act I is not over my lovelies! There are many chapters to go.

"Coach Kataoka plans to leave Seido?" Emi could not believe what Miyuki told her during his night practice. The coach who was always there for his players and who believed in his players was leaving Seido High School by the end of the Fall Tournament. Emi didn't know him well, but she knew how important the coach was to the team and to the school, "But the coach is also a teacher here in school..."

"Yeah, we were all shocked too," Miyuki said quietly from beside the girl, "That's why we have to win this fall."

"You do know how hard is the path to the Nationals right?" It wasn't that the girl didn't believe that the team could do it, she just wanted to be realistic.

"We all know, Emi," Miyuki said seriously as he turned to her, "But we have no choice, for coach to stay, we have to make it to Koshien."

"I know," Emi told Miyuki softly, "Is not that I don't believe in the team. But Inashiro, Narumiya-san, we really need to figure out a way to beat them if we really want to go to Koshien this Fall. Not to mention, there are many other powerhouse schools that we have to beat to, Ichidai Third, Yakushi, and many others."

"Yeah, but challenge is what makes baseball so fun," Miyuki told Emi giving her his usual smirk.

"Miyuki-senpai, you sure are crazy," Emi let out a laugh.

"I know the path is going to be hard. But, I would do anything to keep the coach here and also because I promised the team that I want to be greedy and win everything."

"Whether you guys are able to do it or not, I will be with you all every step of the way, I am sure the same thing goes to the other managers," Emi gave Miyuki a soft nudge on his waist, "But if you guys are doing this, you better win. I don't really like coach Ochiai."

"Only because of him?" Miyuki teased Emi.

"Yes," Emi nodded childishly, "He is a creep, always appearing out of nowhere and asking curious questions. Wait, don't tell me he is around us!" Emi jumped out of the bench and started to look around in panic thinking that the assistant coach could be spying on them.