Extra Four: Karasuno vs. Inarizaki (1/3)

A/N: The long awaited Karasuno vs

A/N: The long awaited Karasuno vs. Inarizaki is here! I have separated it in three parts. I will update the second part in two or three weeks. Happy reading!!

"This is not how I pictured it to be our second date," Miyuki said as Emi dragged her boyfriend towards the big gymnasium that held the volleyball games, "we watched two volleyball games already, two months ago."

"Just walk, I promised the boys that I would come watch one of their games," Emi said.

"We could just watch a baseball game," Miyuki complained.

"You live, breathe, play, and eat baseball," Emi scolded, pulling him with her, "also, I have been exposed to too much baseball already. I am even dating a baseball player."

"I am only doing this because I like you, or else I wouldn't have come," Miyuki said, making Emi roll her eyes.

"Just walk," she muttered. "Freaking Miyuki Kazuya," she cursed under her breath, making the boy let out a laugh.

The couple was out together to watch the high school volleyball Spring Nationals. Just like Emi promised her former team, she had come to watch Karasuno play. Today's game was Karasuno versus Inarizaki, and Emi knew that if Karasuno won today, they would play Nekoma tomorrow. The long awaited battle, Emi thought to herself.

"Why are you so excited about this game anyway?" Miyuki asked his girlfriend.

"If Karasuno wins, tomorrow their battle will be against Nekoma," Emi said. Her eyes, shining in excitement.

Miyuki had to admit that he wasn't really excited to watch something other than baseball. He already watched two volleyball games with Emi and that was enough for him. But seeing Emi's eyes sparkle in excitement, he couldn't help but agree to go watch it with her.

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

"Emi-chan! You actually came!" Shimada exclaimed seeing the girl.

"Shimada-san, Takinoue-san! Long time no see!" Emi waved excitedly at the former Karasuno players.

"I see you brought someone with you. Your classmate?" Takinoue asked, noticing Miyuki standing awkwardly beside Emi.

"Nope, my boyfriend," Emi smiled smugly, wrapping an arm around Miyuki's and pulling him to her. "Miyuki Kazuya is his name."

"Hello." Miyuki smiled awkwardly.

B-Boyfriend?! Both thought at the same time clearly shocked at Emi's revelation.

"Ahahah, nice to meet you." Shimada told Miyuki with a small wave but noticed how Miyuki looked somehow familiar to him. The man couldn't pinpoint where he had seen the boy before, but he was sure he saw the boy in the sports magazine. Just what magazine was it?