III. Miyuki Kazuya

After the game, Emi met up with Seido's managers and greeted them

After the game, Emi met up with Seido's managers and greeted them. She was also able to meet the rest of the team, who were very kind to her and thanked her for helping them during the summer tournaments. Kuramochi, who saw Emi for the first time in person was flustered as he saw how pretty the girl was, which made her tease him, telling him to not stare at her like a pervert. She was also introduced to the third years, who greeted her kindly and welcomed her to the team.

"Emi-chan! Will you be watching our finals?" Haruno asked the girl as the managers were putting stuff into the bus.

"Ah, yes! I will be watching the finals," Emi said, smiling at the managers.

"That's awesome! We'll see you then, Emi!" Takako called out.

"See ya! I will see if I can watch the team practice tomorrow!" Emi said as she waved at the team and walked away, "Good luck!"

"Bye Emi-chan!" The managers waved.

"Do we have everything?" Takako asked after Emi left.

"Whose bags are those?" Yui asked.

"Well... Where are the three first years?" Haruno asked as she looked around for the third years.

"Miyuki-kun took them to the restroom," Sachiko said.

"He took them..." Haruno said as she imagined Miyuki carrying a blue flag while guiding the first years who wore a yellow hat. On the background, she could even see a 'Very good job!' sign, "As a chaperone?" she asked herself.

===

"Hurry up!" Miyuki told the first years as they arrived by the restroom door.

"You didn't have to follow us!" Sawamura said angrily.

"You guys always get lost," Miyuki teased the boys with an evil smile.

"Shut up! You always have something unnecessary to say!" Sawamura angrily told Miyuki.

"Eijun-kun, manners!" Haruichi told the boy as he pushed Sawamura into the bathroom.

Miyuki watched as the first years entered the bathroom and stood outside waiting for them.

"Narumiya was amazing, wasn't he?" Someone said as he walked past Miyuki.

"Inashiro's batters are great too." Another voice spoke up.

"They are going to take it again this year," the person spoke up making Miyuki and lean against the wall.

Well, that's true, he thought to himself, Our pitchers need to be able to hold down their powerful batters. Not to mention, we have to scare off Mei, or we can't win. Either way, it's going to be a tough game.

While Miyuki was lost in his thoughts, he didn't notice a certain black-haired girl run towards him with a notebook in hand.

"Miyuki-senpai!" The girl called the boy, making him turn to her.