2. Direct Sunlight

A/N: I will try to update weekly :D. Also, the first eleven chapters are all about Haikyuu, there might be some scenes with Seido, but it's mostly about Haikyuu. :) Happy reading!

Hearing what Takeda-sensei said made the four players panic. Nishinoya and Tanaka quickly stood up and tried to run away, sadly being stopped by Ennoshita.

Hinata however was frozen in place as he freaked out, "Fail...Fail... What counts as a failing grade?" Emi looked over at Hinata with a shocked expression.

"That's your question?!" Sugawara and Emi asked Hinata at the same time.

Kageyama, on the other hand was not breathing.

"Kageyama isn't breathing!" Yamaguchi exclaimed as he saw the boy's state. Emi sweatdropped at the 'dead' boy.

"Since we said we're going to stay on the team, we have to at least make decent grades," Sugawara talked about the third years as Ennoshita dragged Tanaka and Nishinoya back to the group.

"You shouldn't fail your finals," Tsukishima said smirking at the juniors.

"You can't right?" Ennoshita mocked his friends.

Emi watched as Hinata tried to convince Takeda to beg the vice-principal and sweatdropped once again when she heard Tsukishima tell Hinata to try to not fail in his final. The teacher, however, confirmed Hinata that it wasn't possible, since taking the supplementary classes would be their first priority.

Hinata started to panic once again, knowing that it would be impossible to pass the finals.

"Coach!" Hinata begged Ukai, who couldn't do anything too, since he wasn't one of the best students during his time in high school.

"Hinata, I'm sure you don't have to worry this much about it," Emi said trying to reassure the boy as Sugawara also approached the first year.

"I've never gotten a double-digit score at any of my quizes, am I going to be alright?" Hinata asked hopefully.

"Eh?" Emi and Sugawara froze in their spots.

"Eh?" Hinata froze too.

Nishinoya and Tanaka made their Buddha faces.

"Hey! Stop making the Bodhisattva face! It's not helping!" Sugawara exclaimed.

With that everyone started to scream in panic making Emi and Kiyoko sweatdrop for the third time at the team's antics.

"Get a hold of yourselves!" Daichi spoke loudly, "We still have time until finals, there is no way we can play our best without these four idiots! Not a chance" Daichi finished.

Four idiots... I don't know if Daichi-senpai said that as an insult or compliment, Emi thought as she saw the said three idiots stare at Daichi and the last idiot still 'not breathing'.

"We're going to do it, we're all going to Tokyo," Daichi said darkly.

"Daichi-senpai, your dark side is showing," Emi said bluntly.

===

Tsukishima, Yamaguchi, and Emi were walking home after practice when Yamaguchi suddenly spoke up, "I'm surprised that Kageyama's grades are bad. He seems pretty smart. Hinata's grades don't surprise me at all though."

"I know right?" Emi spoke in agreement.

"I'm sure all that's in his head is volleyball," Tsukishima replied in a monotone.

"Emi-chan!! Tsukishimaaaaaaa!! San" Hinata shouted as he caught up with the trio.

"Help us study, please," Hinata pleaded.