Extra One: Owls vs. Cats vs. Snakes (1/2)

A/N: Hello! I know, I said that the next chapter would come only at the end of December or maybe the beginning of January

A/N: Hello! I know, I said that the next chapter would come only at the end of December or maybe the beginning of January. But... I decided to update a chapter, since it's Thanksgiving week. This is chapter is just to show that I am truly thankful for all who read and who supported this fanfiction. Fear not, I have not forgotten about Act II. Happy reading! Next update: December or January.

"Why are you taking us to a volleyball tournament, Kobayashi Emi!" Sawamura exclaimed angrily as the girl pulled him by the arm, "I wanted to pitch in the bullpen today!"

"Idiot! Coach Kataoka said no practice today!" Emi exclaimed just as angry as the boy, "Kataoka-san also informed me that you shouldn't be touching any ball! That is the same for you, Furuya Satoru! Don't think I didn't see you trying to run away!"

"Emi-chan is really scary when she is adamant about something," Tojou told Haruichi and Kanemaru who stood near the trio watching them argue with each other in amusement.

"I can't believe she really convinced the coach to let us go to a volleyball tournament," Kuramochi commented as he walked up to the team in his casual clothes.

"Well, she does look very excited for it, we can't let her down," Shirasu commented.

"She has been talking about these games since last week," Miyuki added with a smug smile as he watched Emi pull both Sawamura and Furuya.

It's been only a week since the Jingu Tournament and Emi knew that Nekoma and Fukurodani would be playing against each other this weekend. She was excited to watch them play against each other. She especially wanted to be there to cheer for Nekoma, hoping to be able to see the so-called "Battle of the Garbage Dump" in the Nationals this year.

Emi didn't want to go alone and luckily, the coach decided to give the first string players a time off to rest from all the games they have played. It was rare for Coach Kataoka, who had decided to stay as the head coach, to give his players some rest. Taking advantage of the players' day off, she convinced the coach to let her take some of the first string members to watch the Spring Interhigh semifinals and the finals.

"Come on," Emi told them, "we can't be late!"

"I DON'T WANT TO!"

"SHUT UP AND JUST WALK!" Emi exclaimed pulling Sawamura with her, "IT'S A LONG TRIP!"

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

"Woah! We made it just in time!" Emi told the team as loud cheers could be heard.

"There are less people than I imagined it would have," Furuya said as he was still being dragged by Emi.

"I get you, the environment is completely different from a baseball stadium," Kanemaru noted.

"Well, that is because volleyball is not as famous in schools as baseball is here in Japan," Emi told the boy, "Oh! Looks like we are sitting on Nekoma's side today."