4. Center Ace

A/N: Hello! Early update, YAY! I know the beginning of the story is slighlty boring, but Seido will be appearing soon, I promise! ^.^

"Oh! Is that..." Nishinoya asked excitedly.

"Could that be...." Tanaka continued.

"The Skytree?!" Both exclaimed together.

"No, that's just a transmission tower," Kai, Nekoma's vice-captain saind with his usual smile. Kuroo Tetsuro, Nekoma's captain, who saw the scene let out a loud laugh.

"YAAAAAAAA! HERE WE ARE, TOKYO!" Both exclaimed still amazed that they were in Tokyo.

Emi was the last to get down the bus, however, anyone could see that she was sulking which did not go unnoticed by Nekoma's captain, making him look around.

"Hey, wait, aren't you missing some people?" Kuroo asked Daichi when he noticed two people missing. Which was the reason the first-year manager was sulking.

"Actually..." Daichi said as he remebered what happened before coming to Tokyo.

Hinata and Kageyama couldn't pass their exams due to small mistakes. Both Hitoka and Emi were just as shooked as the two idiots. The quartet were so excited to go to Tokyo together, and also after all the efforts, the girls couldn't believe that. Emi was so confident that the boys would pass, only for her to be shocked. Which resulted in her sulking throughout the whole drive to Tokyo, she was sad that her friends weren't able be here with her for now. Hopefully, with what Tanaka promised, the duo would be here by afternoon.

"Woah!!!" A voice exclaimed interrupted Emi's thoughts making the young girl look at Yamamoto who was on his knees, "There... There... There're three girls now!" Yamamoto said, "Now they've got a pretty one, and two cute ones!" He exclaimed making Kiyoko lift both of her arms to shield Emi and Hitoka.

"Do you see, Tora?" Tanaka asked as he approached them, "This is what Karasuno's true ability looks like."

"Ah, too bright," Yamamoto said, making Tanaka laugh.

"Should we go?" Emi asked.

"Let's go," Kiyoko said ignoring the boys as she and Emi guided Hitoka into the the school.

"All right. When you're all ready, come to the gym. The other teams are already here," Kuroo told the team with a smile.

===

"Once we're done warming up, we'll regroup and the teams will play each other in a rotation," Kuroo started, "After each set, the losing team has to run one lap around the court, diving."

"Diving?" Hitoka asked.

"They act like they're diving to dig out the ball," Emi explained, "They'll slide across the floor on their chests with their arms extended," she finished as she heard Hitoka's question.

"Hey, was that guy with Nekoma the last time we had a practice match with them?" Sugawara asked Asahi.

"Huh?" Asahi looked over in curiosity and saw a boy staring intently at the crows, "The guy who's staring really hard at us?" he asked.

"Yeah."

"I'm pretty sure he wasn't."

"Oh! That guy is Haiba Lev," Emi told the curious third years, "The practice game was only with Nekoma's regulars, so Haiba-kun couldn't go, according to Kenma-san."

"Really?" Sugawara asked, "Emi, how do you know this?"

"That's a secret, Suga-senpai. A manager never reveals her secrets," she joked, making the Asahi sweatdrop at her comment but not say anything knowing that the manager had peculiar ways to gather intel from any team.

Seido's Lovely Manager (Miyuki Kazuya x Female OC)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें