Extra Three: Valentine's Day

"Are you excited for next week?"

"Of course! We are so lucky that the school allows us to give Valentine's gifts."

"You already know who you are giving your present to?"

"Yes!"

"Do you think that Furuya-kun will like chocolates?" A girl whispered to her friends, watching Furuya nod at whatever Haruichi had been telling him,

"You are going to give your chocolates to him? I would definitely want to give it to Kominato-kun."

"Eh? Don't you think that Sawamura-kun from class 1-C is also cool?"

"Who is he anyway?"

"You mean the loud pitcher? I prefer Furuya-kun."

"I would be lucky enough to be able to give my present to Kuramochi-senpai. He is so cool when he is playing baseball. Have you seen how fast he runs?"

"I hope Miyuki-senpai will accept my present!"

"Yo! Emi-chan! Are you giving chocolates to anyone?"

"Emi-chan....?"

The said girl sat on the table, clearly upset at something. Her classmates all looked at the girl in confusion, not really sure of what was bothering her. She had been fine only a few minutes ago, but now she was sulking in her seat.

"Emi-chan is something wrong?" One of Emi's classmates asked the girl who was currently frowning at the table with her lips pursed into a small pout.

"Next week is Valentine's Day..." Emi mumbled under her breath.

"And? Do you have anyone who you have a crush on?" Her classmate asked.

"... Yes." Emi groaned, "But he doesn't even like sweets! What kind of person doesn't like sweets?! Is he out of his mind?! What am I going to give him?"

"Huh, so Emi-chan is also into someone... That's new..."

It has been only two months since Emi and Miyuki had started dating. Their relationship wasn't a secret but surprisingly, the only ones who were aware of them being in one was the baseball team and a few others who weren't from the school.

Haruichi and Furuya looked over at their classmate who was also their baseball manager, hearing her complain about how their new captain didn't particularly like sweets.

"I guess it must be hard for Emi-chan to make something for Miyuki-senpai," Haruichi commented, while Furuya only nodded his head.

"Eh? That must be really tough," their classmate patted Emi on her shoulder, "no wonder you have been pouting."

"I am not pouting."

"Yes, you are."

"I just don't know what to give him."