XXX. The King's Roar

"A weakness?" Sawamura asked Watanabe once the second year finished telling the boy about his analysis.

"Yeah. I can only talk about statistics, but left-handed batters frequently hit your change-up."

"What. Did. You. Say?" Sawamura asked shocked.

"It's an off speed pitch after all, so if it goes a little high, it's just a meatball," Watanabe explained to the first year, "when you pitch the change-up to left-handed batters, really focus on keeping it low. But it's incredible that you only gave up one run to the first-string," Watanabe finished and a happy aura glowed behind Sawamura.

"Furuya, your problems are the early game and giving up walks," Watanabe started again, this time, his head turned to Furuya, "but you quickly recovered in the second inning, so you're improving. There were a few sliders in there too, you've gotten tough," Watanabe complimented the ace. The same thing happened to Furuya, a happy aura surrounded the pitcher, feeling nice that an upperclassman had complimented him.

"It's not easy to get a compliment out of Nabe-san," Sawamura said still blushing from Watanabe's compliment from earlier.

"Do they even know that Watanabe-senpai is just sugarcoating his words because they are his underclassmen?" Emi asked Kariba as they heard what Watanabe told the first years.

"Who knows," Kariba answered.

"Now, let's talk about you," Watanabe started as he turned towards Kawakami, "It looked like your sinkers were effective, but you aren't swinging your arm fully, so it wasn't effective the second time around, which is why you gave up a run at the end. We're in the same grade, so I won't sugarcoat it," Watanabe said seriously, which made Kawakami nod his head. "Your pitching wasn't as good as the result." As soon as Watanabe said those words, Kawakami's mood suddenly dropped to a sad one making Emi scrunch up her nose, Watanabe-senpai is merciless with his fellow second-years.

"At least Watanabe-senpai knew that Nori-senpai has more guts to hear the truth," Emi spoke up to reassure the relief pitcher, "Imagine how hard would be to deal with two idiots who don't know how to take a constructive criticism," Emi said evilly making both first-year pitchers glare at the girl.

"WHO SAID WE CAN'T TAKE ON CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM!" Sawamura exclaimed angrily and Furuya nodded his head in agreement, a fiery aura surrounded him instead of the happy one he had before.

"Really?" Emi said with a wicked grin, "You want to hear what I have to say about you two?"

Sawamura's face paled as he saw her malicious smirk and remembered how her, Tojo, and Kanemaru said about his pitching, "NO! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT! YOU ARE JUST--"

"Sawamura-kun, you still lack control, especially when you are nervous," Emi spoke up despite his protest, "Most of the outs are thankfully because of our upperclassmen, not to mention, you are very loud. You did make contact with one of Furuya's pitches, but you still suck at batting."

"STOP! I GIVE UP!" Sawamura said frustrated with his weakness.

"Furuya-kun, you really let people influence you while you are pitching, that is why you throw high balls that are easy to bat. Also, your sliders still needs a lot of working dude, you are so inconsistent with it," Emi said with a smug expressing making Furuya's aura grow even stronger.

"I will get better, just you watch," Furuya said angrily.

"I am looking forward to it," Emi satisfied that she riled up both first years before walking away with a smug face, "Hehehe."

"Emi-chan that's..." Watanabe sweatdropped at the girl's evil grin, "I won't even say it."

"Why am I not surprised that she would do that?" Kariba deadpanned.