1. Let's Go To Tokyo!

"Seidou High School?" Emi asked her parents.

"Yes, with your grades, I am sure you will do well in Seidou, don't worry. Emi, I know you wanted to continue to manage the volleyball team until you graduate, and I know how much you love volleyball. But, duty calls, and--"

"I know, mom, dad, it's okay," Emi told her parents with a soft voice. Of course, she wasn't prepared to leave Karasuno, now that the third years were set on going to the Spring Interhigh. I just wish I had more time, she thought to herself.

"Emi, you can still be a manager until this trimester ends. We know how much this team means to you, and we understand that you would need a little more time to be with this team," Emi's father said gently. Emi nodded at her father's words and gave them a small smile.

That night, Emi did her research on Seidou High School and wondered if they had any sports clubs she could help with. She then learned about how Seidou High School was famous for their baseball club. Baseball, she thought to herself, I do know some rules about baseball though. With that in mind, she promised herself to study a little more about baseball in hopes of being their manager when the new trimester starts.

===

The next day, Emi stood by the scoreboard and watched the volleyball boys game while Shimizu Kiyoko, the third year manager took notes about the players. She watched as Tsukishima did a feint against Hinata and Kageyama, scoring a point. They have been more consistent with their receives, Emi thought to herself. She continued to watch the game as she saw Yamaguchi try to do the jump float serve, Yamaguchi-kun has been improving with his jump float serve, she once again thought to herself. The first year continued to watch as the red team made another point.

"Rolling thunder?" Hinata asked Nishinoya with excitement.

Nishinoya nodded, "Rolling..." he started, "THUNDER!!"

Emi let out a soft laugh as Tsukishima gave out a soft but annoyed "Shut up."

"All right! Let's swich gears!" Sawamura Daichi, the captain exclaimed firmly.

"Yes sir!" everyone exclaimed.

The game continued with Yamaguchi's serve and it ended with Kageyama and Hinata's quick attack which resulted in a game set.

"Okay! That is enough for today!" Coach Ukai Kenshin spoke loudly.

"One more set, please!" Hinata exclaimed.

"Huh?"

"Please!" Kageyama backed up his teamate.

"Guys, you know, playng until you drop isn't the answer," Ukai said and continued, "Captain, you need to tell these guys--"

The coach stoped as he saw the whole team looking at the coach with determined eyes, "You guys," he muttered.

Emi sweatdropped at the team's eagerness to keep on playing, but she knew that they just wanted to practice more after the terrible lost against Aoba Josai. "Make sure to stretch well after the game then!" Emi exclaimed.

"Yes!" Everyone exclaimed.

"Oi! Kobayashi! You are not the one in charge here!" Ukai spoke giving her a glare. Emi looked the the coach with a cheeky smile to the coach making him sigh and give the team a soft smile. "Well then, let's do it."

===

The game continued up to six sets with the red team's win. All players took their energy drinks, some took a little time to catch their breaths. However, some of them, apparently still had a lot of energy.