《 Nintey-Four 》M

'This was a bad idea.'

That was the only thought running through Yifan's head at the moment. The CEO sat in his office with a glass of water in his hand, ready to shatter any second the more he thought of what happened when he first came in. It was Lorenzo's first day at work and the men and women in his lover's department were already surrounding him like a flock of hungry birds. The tiger had been passing by the department after a meeting when he saw his lover sitting in his assigned cubicle. The older man was focused on his desktop but the people around him were looking at him in ways that Yifan didn't like.

A knock on the door broke the man out of his thoughts. Kevin entered the office with a knowing smile on his lips. He knew why there was a pissed expression on Yifan's face. Kevin sat down in front of the younger man and set a file on the table. "Hello, Fan. Looks like you've finally convinced Lorenzo to come to work with you."

Yifan's frown grew deeper, and the taller man raised a brow. "Brother, I'm happy that Lorenzo is here but I hate the way everyone is eyeing him. They know he's my lover because he's come here before to visit me as my husband. They know the truth and yet they still dare to fucking look at him."

"Yifan, you shouldn't stress that much. It doesn't matter who looks at him. Lorenzo only has eyes for you and he's loyal to you. If anyone crosses the line, you can deal with that person. Like you told me earlier, Lorenzo strictly wants to work with no distractions so you will have to respect his rules." The taller man said and Yifan sighed.

"You're right, brother. How did your meeting go?" The CEO asked.

"This file has all the notes taken during the meeting. Four of our main companies' sales have increased triple the amount since the date of your interview about Jacob. Did you go online, Yifan?" Kevin asked and Yifan shook his head. "Fan, check your Instagram real quick."

The younger man pulled out his phone and went to his Instagram account to see that his followers had increased by millions. A few days ago, he had posted a picture of him in Shanghai city at night and there were more than a thousand comments and likes on them. There were a lot of different kinds of comments. Men and women were thirsting over his visuals and wealth. On the other hand, there were comments of people supporting him and promising they would help him get justice.

"You became a public figure the moment you took the head CEO position." Kevin said and Yifan set his phone aside.

"I'm just doing this to protect my family. I hope one day, I can step down from this position and do what I enjoy." The younger man said as he thought of cars.

"Time will heal everything, Yifan." Kevin said. "Me, you, and Nico should visit the garage shop we used to work at. I bet our boss would be delighted to hear how we're doing now."

"How about tomorrow night?" The tiger asked and the taller man nodded.

"We'll go around ten, then." Kevin stood up with a smile. "Well, Yifan. Let me go back to my office. I don't want to keep my gorgeous assistant waiting."

Yifan smiled as Kevin went out of his office. Inside, he was a little envious of how closely Nico and Kevin were working. He wished the same for himself and Lorenzo. The tiger hadn't heard a single word or text from Lorenzo since they had entered the building. He glanced at the clock to see it was almost time for lunch. A smirk formed on his face as he remembered what Lorenzo and he had agreed on. The older man was all his during lunch hours.

While reading through files, Yifan ordered food from a nearby restaurant for lunch. Yifan went through another meeting and by the time the employees left, his order had arrived. The tiger went to the table facing the couch and took out two large bowls filled with steak and rice. He set the side dishes and sauces on the table, along with a few water bottles. Yifan waited for his lover while he was on his phone. A minute before lunch started, there was a knock on the door and his lover entered his office.

"Lock it, doll." The younger man said as his noir eyes drank in the sight of his husband.

Lorenzo's upper body was covered by a black tie and a white button-up shirt, the sleeves were tight around his muscular arms. Yifan loved when those arms were wrapped around his neck, holding him for dear life. He wore black dress pants that fit his thick thighs and curves perfectly. How could he resist Lorenzo if he looked this good? Hunger grew in Yifan's eyes as he licked his lips, mouth feeling dry. Seeing his man drool over him, the older man gulped as he locked the door. He felt like he had walked into a wolf's den rather than an office.

"F-Fan, no funny business at work." Lorenzo warned as he walked towards the tiger.

"Come here, doll. We're just gonna eat." His mouth spoke differently than his eyes. Yifan looked like he would eat Lorenzo if he went near.

"I-I think it's safer if I eat at my cubicle."

Yifan stood up and walked towards his husband with fire in his eyes. "You're not going anywhere, baby."

Lorenzo kept walking back as Yifan stepped forward. It only took a few more steps until his back was pressed against the closed door. Yifan placed his arms on either side near Lorenzo's head. The older man felt himself get weaker as Yifan's cologne filled the air around him. All he could see was a broad chest, clad in an expensive suit. His fingers itched to remove the clothing and dry lips begged to mark the skin under it. Yifan moved even closer, mouth inches away from his lover's trembling ones.

"F-Fan.." Lorenzo's weak eyes closed as his husband's lips trailed down his jaw and began to mark his neck with rough bites. "I said no funny b-business when w-we work. Don't...ah..make m-marks. How will I-I cover them?"

The tiger smirked and placed a kiss on the smaller man's Adam's apple. When Yifan spoke, his deep voice made Lorenzo's knees weak. "It's lunch hour, you're mine during this time."

"Y-You don't play fair, babe. W-What if someone sees or hears us?" The smaller man asked as Yifan's fingers took off his tie.

"I don't care. Let them see so they know you're off limits. Let them hear so they know who you fucking belong to."

Possessive. Yifan was mad possessive of him but today, he sounded pissed. Lorenzo gulped as a hand wrapped around his thigh and his leg was yanked up to hook around Yifan's hip. The younger man pressed their hard lengths together and heard the other moan with need. Yifan's hands ripped Lorenzo's dress shirt off in seconds. The younger man ground his hips against the other's roughly, making the smaller man whimper.

"Yifan.." Cheeks flushed pink, Lorenzo's hand cupped his man's face and made him look up. "What's got you so pissed, baby?"

"Those idiots in your work department." Yifan's jaw was tight as he spoke. "They think they have a fucking chance with you."

"I-I have no idea what you're talking about..Fan!" The tiger carried his husband to the sofa and sat down. Lorenzo was seated on Yifan's lap and he gulped when he felt how hard his man was against him.

"You didn't talk to me since morning, doll. I passed you by and you didn't even look at me. I saw you talking to everyone else, laughing and smiling. How could you forget me?" The older man saw a pout on his lover's lips and he giggled.

"Stupid." The smaller man teased. "You think I haven't noticed you today?"

Lorenzo got off his man's lap and slipped down to his knees. Yifan looked down at the sight of his lover, sitting between his spread thighs. A small hand touched his knee, trailing upwards. "Fan, did you know I passed by one of the rooms you were having a meeting in?"

Lorenzo's other hand went to Yifan's expensive belt and he unbuckled it. The taller man gulped hungrily as Lorenzo palmed his length through his boxers. "Doll-"

"You looked so hot when you talked. God, the way your deep voice commands and the way everyone listens to you. Your composure, your aura, and the way you walk in this building." Lorenzo had a blush on his pretty face as he looked up at his man through his long lashes. "I wanted to enter that meeting room so badly. All those women who were ogling at you, I wanted to mark you right in front of them. You don't know how much power it took, to keep myself from falling in your lap right there."

"L-Lorenzo.."

"I wanted to jump you so bad shamelessly, but you think I don't look at you."