《 Sixty - Seven》 M

"Then do it, use me." The elder said while biting his lower lip.

Yifan pulled out his fingers when he was sure the elder was stretched enough to take him. The tiger pulled off his belt and took his lover's wrists. He tied them both together, tight but not enough to hurt. Yifan trapped Lorenzo's bound wrists to the hook on top of the headboard.

The tiger pulled his pants down lower and took out his length. Lorenzo stared at it while gulping in fear and anticipation. Yifan noticed the hesitation in his lover's eyes and set a hand on his jaw. "Don't be afraid, I won't hurt you."

Yifan placed a spare pillow beneath Lorenzo's lower back and hovered over him again. He kept his weight on his knees and elbow as he captured the other's lips again. The couple kissed each other sensually, two wet tongues rolling around together. The elder felt a hand grab one of his legs and then it was placed over a broad shoulder.

Lorenzo pulled away from their kiss while panting for air. His lidded eyes stared at Yifan who smeared the remaining amount of the lube onto his hard length. He lined himself up with Lorenzo's twitching hole and pushed in slowly. The elder moaned in pain as Yifan pressed soft kisses on his ear and neck. Lorenzo took him inch by inch while whimpering. Once the tiger was settled in, he gave the elder time to get used to the stretch.

"I'm sorry, baby." Yifan said sweetly while pecking his lover's cute nose.

Lorenzo took deep breaths as his eyes watered. Yifan pressed soft pecks all over his skin while whispering praises to encourage him. "Tell me, when you want me to move."

"O-Okay." Lorenzo took another sharp breath and tried to relax.

A few minutes passed with Yifan's hand rubbing on his right hip. The taller man's forehead had a thin sheet of sweat on it, staining his dark hair that fell over his hungry eyes. "Feel better?"

The smaller man nodded and Yifan captured his lips again, not getting enough of them. They kissed again and again, until the couple was panting for air again. Lorenzo looked up at Yifan, aching to touch his face. "I want to touch you."

Yifan shook his head and a smirk formed on his lips. "You didn't let me come earlier, this is your punishment."

Yifan began to flick one of his lover's swollen pink buds and watched Lorenzo squirm. Tears of frustration fell down the smaller man's face but the tiger licked them away. "Tonight, I'm gonna touch you all I want. I'm gonna make you come on my dick again and again until there's nothing left. Until your throat is sore from moaning my name and you're incapable of walking."

"F-Fan..move." Lorenzo said and Yifan pulled out slowly.

The elder moaned hotly as Yifan slammed back into his tight entrance. Yifan began to roll his hips while hissing at the pleasure. He stared down at his lover, watching his face twist from pleasure. The whole bed moved with each thrust and the room was full of hot air.

"Ah!" Lorenzo gasped as his husband's length hit his sweet spot. Yifan smirked and hit the bundle of nerves again, loving the look on his lover's face.

"So tight and warm." Yifan groaned as he watched his length get swallowed by the other's pink hole. "You're taking me so well, sweetheart."

Lorenzo's back arched as Yifan abused his sweet spot. Yifan slowed down his thrusts on purpose, taking his time. He left wet kisses on his lover's stomach and sucked a hickey on his rib. Every snap of his husband's hip had the elder seeing stars. Drool slipped down the smaller man's chin as he moaned shamelessly.

"How do you feel, babe?" The tiger asked teasingly and Lorenzo cried.

"Untie me..wanna touch yo-ah!" The elder begged but Yifan shook his head.