《 Eighty - Six 》M

"I didn't mean...ah..I was just ang..."

Yifan sucked on Lorenzo's chest like a greedy leech, leaving red and blue marks. The younger man wanted to fill every inch of his lover's skin with bites. He wanted the whole world to know that Lorenzo belonged to him and only him. His pants were tight and he ached to fill the smaller man with himself but not tonight. He had to teach Lorenzo a lesson.

Yifan pecked his lover's lips and stood up. "If you move from your spot, you won't walk for a month."

Lorenzo blushed and looked to the side, staring at the pen holder next to him. The older man laid still and helpless for the tiger who was about to make a mess out of him. Yifan locked the door to his office, even though he knew no one would enter without his permission. He walked to his main desk and pulled out a small bottle of lube from the drawer under it.

The younger man went back to Lorenzo and sat down on a chair in front of his open legs. Yifan grabbed his lover's hips and pulled him closer. He removed his lover's pants along with his boxers and set them aside. Lorenzo felt shy as he looked up to see Yifan's noir eyes stuck to his entrance. The older man hid his face in his arm as he laid at the tiger's mercy.

"Y-Yifan.."

"I'm hungry, doll." Yifan said as he watched Lorenzo's pink hole pucker around nothing.

Lorenzo whined as he felt a wet tongue begin to lick at his entrance. "Babe..this is dirty.."

"Don't give a fuck." The younger man answered as he kissed his hole.

Lorenzo wrapped a hand around his mouth, trying to muffle his moans. Yifan set the other man's legs on his shoulders, giving himself a clear view. The tiger licked viciously, flickering the pink flesh with his tongue. The smaller man felt his stomach tighten each time the taller man's lips met his entrance. Yifan clicked open the bottle of lube and squirted the cold gel down the soft flesh.

Lorenzo hissed as a cold lubed finger began to tease his entrance. His trembling back arched off the table as a finger entered him. "Fan!"

"Take it, doll." Yifan said while moving his finger in and out of the tight heat. His head was still full of anger as he remembered what they had argued about earlier. "Tonight, my fingers are all you're getting."

The older man began to cry out of frustration but Yifan didn't care. He had to make his husband understand that he only loved him. Lorenzo moaned as another finger joined and abused his hole. He gasped as Yifan's tongue joined the invasion, licking his desperate pink flesh.

"Please...don't do this.." The smaller man begged as his length ached to be touched. "I want you in me...nghh.."

"No, baby. You don't deserve it right now." Yifan scolded and tears leaked down his lover's pretty face.

"I...ah!" A third finger was added and Lorenzo felt it hit his sweet spot. Yifan smirked and kept aiming at that angle.

The faster his fingers got, the more Lorenzo's thighs trembled. The smaller man didn't even bother to hide his moans. He threw his arms above his head, hands trying to reach out to grip anything. Yifan watched the way his lover's stomach tightened as he shoved his hand in deeper and it made him groan. The tiger was suffering just as much as his lover was. The younger man wanted to make Lorenzo cry out on his dick but he couldn't do that, not just yet.

"That fucking assistant who made you jealous." Yifan's smirk reminded Lorenzo of the devil as he spoke. "How about we call her?"

"Hnngg.." The older man shook his head as his sweet spot was abused repeatedly.

Yifan pulled his fingers out and picked Lorenzo up. The taller man walked to his desk and sat down on the chair with the man on his lap. He made Lorenzo wrap his legs around his hips as he pulled him close. Lorenzo laid his head on Yifan's chest as the man's arm wrapped around his waist. He sat directly on top of the tiger's erection.