《 Two 》

"You both will go for a couples photoshoot tomorrow." She informed. "I've appointed a few people who will take care of you. I will text you the address and please go together. Yifan, will you be a sweetheart and pick up your husband from his place?"

"I can."

"Is this photoshoot necessary?" The older asked and Rosanna looked up. She saw a hint of caution in Lorenzo's brown eyes. The woman knew that even though Lorenzo burned with the pain of betrayal, he was still in doubt. His head was telling him about the pros and cons of doing this.

"It is very necessary. This fake marriage needs many pieces of proof. You need fake proof of your fake love. I'll appoint parties and other places where you have to be present." The woman replied. "If Jacob gets suspicious, he may snoop around. I don't want you both at the risk of being hurt or getting caught. Do not be scared, Lorenzo. I chose your partner wisely, he will not do anything to cause you any discomfort. Nor will he let anyone cause you harm."

"I understand." The angel replied.

"Good. Since you're both fake married, you will have to move into a place together. Let me know what location you both decide on and I'll provide you with it. I'm investing a lot of my money and time in this plan so I expect the best from you both."

"We won't let you down." The shorter man assured.

"I'll go then, good luck boys."

Before leaving, the woman told them to talk so they could know each other a little better. An awkward aura filled the air as both men avoided each other's eyes. The sound of music came from outside but no one spoke. Yifan was about to stand up to leave but the shorter man called out his name.

"Yifan, stay for a while. Let's not run from each other." His soft voice called and the taller man sat back down with a stiff nod.

"I'll share one thing about me and you'll share one in return, how does that sound?" Lorenzo asked and Yifan nodded again. From observing, the shorter man figured out that this guy wasn't much of a talker.

Lorenzo set his elbows on the table and rested a hand under his chin. Curiosity flooded his brown eyes as they wandered in blank noir ones. "Let's start with age. I'm twenty-seven. How old are you?"

"Twenty-two." He answered and the shorter man gasped.

"You're a baby." Lorenzo was a bit shocked. He hadn't expected the stranger to be so young. "I'm Mexican, you?"

"Chinese."

"What do you do?"

"Mechanic."

"Not bad." The elder glanced at the tiger who kept his gaze down. "Any questions for me, tiger?"

"How far are you willing to go for this revenge?" Yifan asked and the other stilled. He was probably asking to set boundaries to this fake relationship.

"As far as we can go while staying in our comfort zones." The elder replied. "I work as a fashion designer along with my friends and we have to attend parties sometimes. My ex showed up at the last one so he will most likely be there for the other ones. In the future, you would have to go with me. Do you mind large crowds and attention?"

"No." He replied.

"Great, we'll flaunt our marriage there and watch him burn." Lorenzo smiled. He reminded Yifan of an angel. His smile was bright and almost blinding. However, bitter pain enveloped his eyes if looked into closely. His happiness was just a pretense.

"Let's talk about rules and boundaries. What are your rules, Yifan?" The elder waited for the younger man to speak.

"No personal questions. Don't play any games to make me angry. This relationship means nothing to me, only the plan does. Don't get too attached." Quick and straight to the point. His sharp words almost cut the elder but Lorenzo liked them. The tiger guarded himself completely and the elder didn't mind.