《 Seventy - Five 》

Two days later, Yifan and Kevin held a meeting with their team of spies and bodyguards. Yifan sat on the right end of the table while his best friend sat on the right. There were twelve other people seated at the table in the meeting room. Six skilled spies and the other six were head bodyguards, including Jun who was assigned to protect Haoran. On the table, there were pictures of Risa and Jacob. In front of Yifan, sat a laptop that played the conversation that had been recorded of them talking.

"Jacob met up with Risa and told her the truth of your fake marriage with Lorenzo during the time you were both tricking him. They made a deal to work together for them both to gain something." One of the spies said.

"She wants Yifan and Jacob wants Lorenzo. Am I right?"

"Correct. Ms. Risa's mother Hana is also a participant in this plan. She hasn't left the city even though she said she had to leave for a business trip." One of the women answered.

"Mr. Jun. Have you noticed anything?" Yifan asked the bodyguard who nodded.

"She has been watching you, Master Yifan. She has tried to get close to young master Haoran but your husband hasn't left your son's side." The tiger ran a hand through his hair as he leaned back on the chair.

"What else?" He asked while twirling a pen in his hand.

"Rosanna landed in this city last night along with her daughter. She went to see Lorenzo at his old place but came to know he moved. She sent a few people to find him but we caught them all." A spy informed. Yifan raised a brow at that news.

"Fan, what's your plan?" Kevin asked the younger man.

"First, I'm going to do the press conference. Then, I'm going to get them one by one." Yifan answered before standing up. "Where are Rosanna's men?"

"Tied up in the secret floor under this warehouse," Jun answered.

Yifan nodded at the team who bowed at him before leaving. The tiger looked at Kevin who stood up. The tattooed man followed his best friend out of the room and into the elevator of the dark warehouse Yifan had bought as their hideout for meetings. The two went down in the elevator, both of their faces blank and dark eyes full of violence. The elevator doors opened to show a long hallway that had different colored doors. The two walked to the last door on the right which was painted black. Before going in, the men wrapped handkerchiefs around the lower parts of their faces and wore black caps on their heads.

Yifan and Kevin entered to see a dimly lit room where three men were tied up to metal chairs. All of them were beaten up pretty badly, with dried blood all over their pale skin. Their eyes were full of hatred as they glared at the men who had entered. Kevin took a seat on the empty chair facing them and smirked.

"Let's play a game." The tattooed man said in a deep voice. "I'm going to ask some questions and you all will answer. Each answer that doesn't satisfy me, you will lose a piece of your body."

The men's eyes widened in horror. No one dared to speak yet. Kevin stared at all of them with a blank face. "Why did Rosanna send you to find Lorenzo?"

"We're not sure. She just wanted us to see where he was." The taller man on the right said and Kevin let out a sigh.

"I think they're not taking us seriously. Let's give a small demo." The taller man said and Yifan pulled out a switch knife from his pocket. His eyes changed, going dark with a desire to shed blood.

Yifan walked to the man who had answered the question. Without a word, the tiger grabbed the spy's pinky finger and pressed the blade down. A pained scream wrecked the air as a bloodied finger fell to the ground. Blood trickled down onto the floor but the tiger didn't react. Yifan raised his blade to the man's ear and watched him struggle weakly to escape the chair. The younger man looked at Kevin with a nod.