《 Sixty- Three 》 M

Kevin laid down slowly and grabbed Nico's waist with his large hands. A groan left his lips as he pulled Nico off his length, just to slam back into him again. A choked gasp left Nico's mouth as Kevin began to thrust up into him slowly. He closed his eyes and set his hands on the younger man's chest.

"Fuck..you're so tight." The tattooed man groaned as he stared up at his lover.

"S-So big." The smaller man whimpered.

Kevin's breathing became sharper as Nico began to move down on him. "You're taking me so well, baby."

Nico moaned in surprise as Kevin's length began to abuse his sweet spot. Every thrust had him seeing stars and electric shocks ran up his spine as he grabbed onto the man as if his life depended on it. Nico's face was twisted so beautifully from pleasure, the sight almost made Kevin feral. Drool dropped down his lover's chin, dripping on his chest. His cheeks flushed and even his upper body was a light shade of red.

Nico had lost control of his mouth as he felt himself get filled repeatedly by Kevin's large length. "So full hn...I..ah..love it..you're so big..ah!"

"It's all yours, baby." Kevin growled as the smaller man bounced on him sexily. Nico's back arched as the younger man went deeper. "This dick, it's all yours whenever you want it, in any way you wanna take it."

"O-Oh...feels good.." The green-haired man moaned and Kevin flipped their position again.

This time, Nico was on his back with his legs thrown over Kevin's shoulders. The smaller man wrapped his shaky arms around Kevin's neck as the black-haired man buried his face in his neck. Kevin bit on his lover's earlobe as he began to push in again. Nico's back arched off the sheets as the taller man rolled his hips. The green-haired man's nails scratched down his man's muscular arms, drawing small streaks of blood.

Kevin hissed at the pain but it felt good, to have the other man's mark on him. He sucked on Nico's adam's apple while thrusting into him. The wet heat wrapped around his length made him feel dizzy and high off of pleasure. "I'm not letting you go to anyone else again. I'm gonna spoil the fuck out of you, baby."

"P-Please...go fas..ah!" The smaller man arched his neck as he felt his stomach start to tighten.

"Touch me, Nico. Please touch me." The younger man begged and Nico ran his hand down the man's abs. He rubbed the hard muscles while pressing soft kisses on Kevin's ear.

"You're m-mine, Kevin." Nico moaned as he hugged his man possessively. "All.. nghh..you're only mine."

That sentence sent them both over the edge. Nico came untouched, all over Kevin's chest and abs. He twitched from small shocks as the tattooed man came inside him. He whimpered as Kevin's hot cum filled his hole to the brim. In the heat of the moment, the couple had forgotten to use a condom but neither of them cared.

Kevin kissed Nico slowly as they came down from their high. Their swollen lips mingled sweetly as Kevin dropped his weight on his lover. Nico sighed happily as the warm body fell on top of him. Kevin pulled away and pressed a soft kiss on his lover's forehead. The smaller man whined as warm cum dripped down his thighs, staining the sheets.

"Are you okay?" The taller man asked with a gentle tone. "Did I accidentally hurt you?"

Nico shook his head with a small smile. He placed a kiss on Kevin's cheek while holding him tightly. "I'm okay, Kevin. Thank you for being gentle with me."

The soft tone of his voice had Kevin hard again in just a few seconds. Nico gasped as he felt something hard against his thigh again. He looked up at Kevin who blushed. "Sorry, baby. If you're too tired, I can excuse myself to care of my problem."