《 Thirty - One 》

Forty minutes later, three vehicles rolled into the entrance of the church the wedding was being held at. Kevin got out of his dark black Camaro and stood at the entrance of the church. Yifan and Nico stood next to him and they looked up. Large glass doors were wide open and they could see people seated quietly. The bride and groom were saying their vows. Yifan grabbed his older brother's arm as he saw Kevin take a step back.

"I can't do this." The taller man said nervously and Nico set a hand on his best friend's shoulder.

"Kevin, do what feels right to your heart." The green-haired man said. "We are right next to you."

Seeing the hesitation in the black eyes, Yifan and Nico nodded at each other. The oldest man entered the church first and clapped dramatically. Kevin gasped as Yifan pulled him inside the church. He bumped into Nico who held his arm to stable him. The taller man's hands shook as all eyes watched them. Kevin could hear his heart thumping in his ears.

"Excuse us for the interruption!" The green-haired man yelled and the crowd began to murmur. "My friend has a few words to say to the bride."

The beautiful bride turned to look at them with a shocked look on his face. It was a blond woman that was dressed in a gorgeous wedding dress. Kevin had dated her in secret, a request she had asked because of how strict her family was. For one year, they had been together until her family had arranged her to a rich businessman. He had found out about her wedding a week ago. She had broken up with him over the phone after confessing about her wedding.

"K-Kevin?" The woman looked at her ex-lover. Her hand dropped from the handsome groom's arm.

The tall man took a deep breath as security came closer to them, wanting to kick them out. Yifan cracked his knuckles and stepped forward but Kevin set a hand on his shoulder. He shook his head at the tiger who looked at him.

"Yifan, we are not here to fight." The man reminded his younger brother.

Kevin looked up at the woman he had loved with all his heart. The one who had left him behind so selfishly. He took another deep breath and smiled at her.

"I'm here to say my last words to you." He said and the bride looked around awkwardly. His voice echoed in the quiet church and everyone listened.

"I loved you so much. In the beginning, when you dated me. You told me to keep our relationship a secret because your family couldn't accept the fact that their daughter was dating a common man like me. They arranged you to the man standing next to you and today is your wedding day."

"Kevin, p-please liste-" The bride tried to speak but the man held a hand in the air, stopping her.

"I'm not here to take you away from him. You are the one who owed me loyalty and you couldn't give it." Kevin's voice was harsh but his hands shook violently. Yifan grabbed his right hand and Nico clutched the left one while keeping his free hand wrapped around his friend's buff arm.

"I'm here to let out my last feelings for you. I don't love you anymore and I wish you the best but remember one thing, you will never find another man who will love you as I did once. Karma will punish you for breaking my heart. You will pay for playing around me with me when all I did was stay loyal to you."

"Kevin, it's not like that!" The blond woman yelled as tears fell down her face.

"You may marry a rich man but he will never be me. No matter how rich he is, I know deep down, that you won't ever be happy with him and that will be your punishment. You could've fought your family to be with me but you are a big coward." Nico stared at Kevin who glared at his ex.

Yifan smirked as the blond woman who broke his friend's heart began to sob. She deserved to cry like that for hurting his older brother. The tiger held his friend's hand tighter, letting him know that he wasn't alone. Kevin took another deep breath as tears welled in his eyes.

"You didn't fight for my true love and love can't be complete if only one person is making an effort to keep it alive." Kevin smiled one last time as the bride sobbed. Her family stood around her but she ignored them all.

"Congratulations on your wedding." Kevin said with a bright smile. "I hope I never see your disgusting face again."

The taller man dragged Nico and Yifan out of the church. Sobs echoed in the air and the bride chased after them. The woman's crying voice called for Kevin but the Camaro drove away with no mercy. Yifan and Nico followed in their vehicles with bright smiles on their faces, feeling proud of their friend. Kevin wiped away the tears in his eyes and smiled, feeling better and relieved now that he had said what was on his heart.

Feeling thankful for his friend's support, he decided to treat them. The three men stopped by at a restaurant and Kevin treated them to a meal. Yifan and Nico forced him to eat and he smiled at them. Kevin observed the two people closest to him. The green-haired man was nagging Yifan to eat more food and the tiger groaned.

"How is Lorenzo?" Kevin asked suddenly and Yifan looked up.

"He's okay." There was something wrong with that answer.

"Did you guys fight?" The older man asked and Yifan looked down. That meant yes.

Nico patted the younger man's shoulder. "Fights happen between couples all the time. Don't be sad."

Yifan took a bite of his food and Kevin watched his friend. He changed the subject and they ate while talking about work. Suddenly, there was a feminine hand on Yifan's arm. The tiger turned his face and felt his blood boil. Nico and Kevin had disgust on their faces as they looked up to see who it was.

A short asian woman stood in front of their table. She had beautiful brown hair that fell to her waist and her thin frame was covered by a light brown sundress, showing peeks of pale skin. Her sharp and beautiful face was filled with light makeup and her large brown orbs were filled with joy. Her other hand held a bag and there were a pair of sunglasses on top of her head. The woman was beautiful at first glance but the three men knew how she was. A devil disguised as an angel. Nico rolled his eyes as Yifan stood up fast, chair screeching loudly.

"Risa?" The younger man froze when the woman hugged him.

"Oh baby, I missed you so much." She said but Yifan didn't hug her back.

She pulled away and held the side of his face. "I knew you wouldn't forget me."

The younger man pushed her hand away and looked at his friends. "I'm leaving."

Kevin nodded and Nico glared at Risa. Yifan turned to leave but the woman's soft hand grabbed his arm. "Yifan, let's talk please."

Before the tiger could say anything, the woman was pushed away from Yifan. Yifan's friends saw Lorenzo suddenly standing next to Yifan. What was he doing here? Nico and Kevin gasped in shock as Lorenzo wrapped a hand around Yifan's bicep possessively. The tiger felt his heartbeat increase and his veins felt as if they were on fire. It was like like the man's touch made him feel alive again. Yifan felt like he could breathe properly now and there was no tightness in his chest. He looked down at his lover who was fuming with anger. For two weeks, Lorenzo had avoided him and now the elder was standing next to him, pissed.

Risa's pretty face held a glare and Lorenzo made a disgusted face. Nico ate his food while watching the scene unfolding in front of him. Excitement bubbled in his heart as he saw the anger on Risa's ugly face. He couldn't wait to see how Yifan's husband would react to this bitch and Nico wasn't disappointed at the words that came out of Lorenzo's mouth.

"Keep your fucking hands away from my husband, you bitch."

Kevin choked on his water and Nico patted his back while hiding his laugh with a fake cough. Lorenzo was so pissed at what he had seen earlier. How dare this woman touch on his man?

"Husband?" The woman's eyes widened.

She looked at Yifan who kept a blank face. "You..you married him? A man?"

"And is there a problem with that? Who are you?" Lorenzo gritted out and the woman glared at him.

"I'm Yifan's girlfriend." She said and Nico burst out laughing. He held his stomach and leaned on Kevin who held his side to keep him from falling off his chair.

"She's lying, Lorenzo." Nico answered and Lorenzo smiled at him kindly. He turned to face the woman and glared hard.

"Stay away from my man."