《 Fifty - Three 》 M

"W-What?" Lorenzo's teary brown eyes had a look of desperation he wanted to mask.

"I'm not taking you until I hear it from your pretty lips." Yifan smirked while leaning up from his lower body to hover over him. The taller man looked like a predator ready to devour his prey.

Hungry noir eyes scanned the sight beneath him. God, Lorenzo looked so hot right now. The smaller man's soft skin shined along with the dim lights. His pink buds were sensitive and hard because of the cold air in the bedroom. Lorenzo's chest rose and fell as he tried to calm his breathing. His thick thighs were open and Yifan could see his hole twitching, wanting to be filled. His face was a sight to see. Blood ran down his lower plump lip, dripping down his chin. His cheeks were rosy and his teary brown eyes were filled with shyness but also desire. Soft brown hair fell to his forehead as Lorenzo looked away from his husband. The elder felt too exposed in front of the younger man.

"Do you have any idea how gorgeous you are?" Yifan whispered while running his fingers down Lorenzo's jaw.

"Please." Lorenzo whined as the taller man forced him to make eye contact.

Yifan smirked as he buried his lips in his lover's neck. "Please what?"

Lorenzo's red face turned two shades darker. "Please do it."

"Hm?" Yifan bit on the skin on Lorenzo's collarbone and sucked on it harshly. "Do what, sweetheart?"

"Yifan please." The smaller man gasped as his man bit at another spot near his upper jaw.

"Use your words, baby. Tell me what you need." The tiger whispered while leaving lovebites across a canvas of tan skin.

"Please fuck me." The elder whispered while feeling ashamed.

"Can't hear you." Yifan teased and began sucking on the left side of his upper chest.

Lorenzo cried with want as Yifan marked his body with sharp teeth and greedy lips. The man stayed away from his lover's nipples and entrance on purpose as he created lovebites. The tiger's lips kept biting and leaving marks until they reached the smaller man's navel. The taller man's face was almost the size of Lorenzo's waist. His body frame was so much bigger than his. When his husband looked up with his wild noir eyes and swollen red lips, Lorenzo lost it. He threw his pride out the window and let his vulnerable side take over.

"Use me, Yifan. Fuck me like there's no tomorrow. Fuck me like you only have me for one night." He said loudly, mind full of nothing but lust.

Yifan sat up and untied Lorenzo's wrists. The taller man pressed a soft kiss on his hand before letting them go. Lorenzo's wrists fell on the sheets as he stared up at his husband. Yifan began to unbuckle his belt and threw it on the floor carefully. He unzipped his pants and pulled them down along with his boxers, enough to show his aroused length. Lorenzo's eyes went wide as he saw how big his husband was. It was almost ten inches in length and as wide as the smaller man's wrist. There was no way that thing would fit inside him.

"W-Wait." He said as Yifan hovered over him again.

The taller man froze and tilted his head while looking down at his lover. "What's wrong, baby?"

"I don't think...I can take you."

Lorenzo confessed shyly and Yifan captured his lips. The elder could taste himself on the younger man's mouth but he didn't care. Their lips danced with each other as Yifan's fingers ran over his pink buds. He teased and pinched them while muffling Lorenzo's moans with his mouth. Yifan sucked on the smaller man's tongue eagerly while lining his length with Lorenzo's aching entrance. Lorenzo gasped for air when red lips left his swollen ones.