《 Sixty 》

"Where is Daddy, Papa?" The little boy asked while standing with his father.

"He's on his way, pumpkin." Lorenzo answered as they waited for Yifan in the parking lot of his place.

Today was Lorenzo's and Yifan's first date, planned by the tiger. The couple had decided to take their son along to every date so they both could bond with him together. Haoran was more than excited when he was told he was spending more time with both Papa and Daddy.

"Waa.." Haoran's doe eyes became wide when he saw a cool car stop right next to them. "Daddy is batman."

Lorenzo chuckled at that statement. Yifan got out of his noir-colored Dodge. His husband was dressed in grey trousers with a white button-up underneath a rosewood-colored sweater. The tiger walked closer and his cologne made the elder feel weak. Yifan pressed a soft kiss on Lorenzo's lips to greet him. The smaller man blushed as his man pulled away and picked their son up in his arm. The tiger pressed a soft kiss to his son's cheek and the little boy giggled. Yifan had a smile on his handsome face as Haoran littered soft kisses all over it.

"Haohao, ready to have fun?" Yifan asked and Haoran nodded with shiny doe eyes full of excitement.

Yifan opened the vehicle door of the back seats and Lorenzo saw a baby seat already set inside. The tiger sat Haoran in the seat and buckled his seatbelt securely. He shut the door carefully and looked back at his lover. Yifan opened the passenger door for the elder who sat inside while saying thanks. The younger man closed the door with a nod. Lorenzo secured his seatbelt as Yifan entered the driver's seat.

"Let's go!" Haoran yelled from the back, making both of his parents smile.

A few minutes later, the vehicle rolled onto a busy highway. A calm song was playing on the radio as the family waited in traffic. The smaller man felt a large and warm hand crawl to his own and he hid his smile as Yifan intertwined their hands together. "Where are we going?"

"Aquarium." Yifan answered while keeping his eyes on the road.

"Fan, you're going out in public with us?" Lorenzo asked and Yifan became confused.

"Any problem with that, baby?" The man's deep voice asked and Lorenzo's heart flipped.

"What if people see us?" Lorenzo asked. "You're a CEO now."

"A CEO can't be out with his family?" The tiger asked and Lorenzo felt a smile form on his face.

"What if someone tries to bother us?" The elder asked curiously.

"My bodyguards are near us at all times, hiding in plain sight." Yifan pressed a kiss to his lover's palm and smirked. "Don't stress your pretty head, no one will bother you as long as I'm here."

"Okay." Butterflies formed in Lorenzo's stomach from his man's words.

"I'm coming, fishies!" Their adorable son said with a wide grin and Yifan's heart became warm.

Thirty minutes later, the vehicle parked in front of a large blue building. The dark glass walls of the building had images of different kinds of fish from the sea world. Yifan got out and opened the door for his lover. The couple got their son out of the baby seat and Yifan picked Haoran up in his arms. Lorenzo grabbed Yifan's free arm and wrapped his hand around his bicep. When they walked inside, they saw large tanks full of adorable and colorful sea creatures everywhere.

There were not too many people inside the place and the air inside was calm and soothing. Haoran pointed at baby stingrays and Yifan smiled. Lorenzo watched lovingly as his husband bonded with their son. The little boy kept pointing at different tanks he wanted to see and Yifan went to them without hesitation.