《 Eighty - Two 》

The younger man stayed silent during the whole ride. When they reached home, Jia nodded at Lorenzo and left for her bedroom. Yifan saw Zhen, Maelin, and Haoran waiting for him in the living room. They all smiled at him brightly and said the same sentence at the same time.

"We missed you!"

Lorenzo made Yifan sit on the couch and pressed a kiss on his cheek. He turned to go to the kitchen, but the taller man held his wrist in panic. "W-Where are you going?"

"I'm gonna go make a quick snack for you. You didn't eat before we left." The smaller man replied while running his hand through the man's thick locks.

"Okay, come back quick." The tiger said, and Lorenzo nodded.

When the elder walked away, Haoran climbed into his father's lap. Yifan broke out of his thoughts and saw the worry in his son's adorable eyes. Haoran raised his tiny hands and placed them on Yifan's cheeks. "Daddy, why are you sad?"

"It's nothing, Haohao. I'm just a little tired." The man answered while leaning back on the couch.

Zhen and Maelin walked over and sat on either side of their brother. They set their heads on his shoulders and massaged his arms. His siblings were comforting him in silence. Yifan was vocal about giving comfort to the teens while they showed it through their actions. This was their love language. Haoran sat down and laid his head on Yifan's broad chest. He wrapped his tiny arms around his father's hips and made a fierce but cute face.

"Daddy looks scared. Haohao will protect you. Don't worry, okay?" The child declared cutely, and Yifan smiled. He nodded at his son and closed his eyes, trying to stop the thoughts running through his head. Haoran hugged Yifan tightly the whole time. It hurt the child's heart to see his Daddy so silent.

Lorenzo came back with a tray in his hands. It had a bowl of fruit salad and a glass of water. Maelin took the tray from Lorenzo gently and set it on her lap. She set a hand on her brother's arm, and he opened his eyes. The teenage girl pressed the fork into a piece of watermelon and held the utensil against the tiger's lips.

"Eat, brother. You didn't eat properly all day." They had noticed. Yifan had been so anxious before the press conference that he couldn't stomach any food.

Lorenzo sat on the couch on the left side and watched his husband silently. Zhen was massaging his brother's arm as Maelin fed him. Haoran's tiny hand was tracing Yifan's tattoos on his arm as he sat in his father's lap. A few minutes later, Haoran's eyes began to drop. Even Maelin and Zhen yawned, tired of staying up late while waiting for their brother to come home. Lorenzo made the siblings go to their rooms to sleep. The elder grabbed his son into his arms and held Yifan's hand with the other one. They went upstairs and took Haoran to the master bedroom. Bella followed them while wagging her tail. Lorenzo laid the child down on the clean blue sheets and patted Bella's head as she climbed onto the mattress. Yifan went to change in the bathroom as the smaller man dimmed the lights. Lorenzo changed in the walk-in closet and wore a pair of shorts with one of his husband's shirts.

Too tired from the whole day, Lorenzo climbed into bed and laid next to Haoran. Bella was lying near the little boy's feet, waiting for her owner. The female dog's ears perked up as Yifan came out of the bathroom. The tiger was dressed in only a pair of black joggers. His handsome face had exhaustion written all over it. Yifan climbed into bed, and Haoran turned on his side to face his father.

The child wrapped his tiny arm around his father's chest as he wished him goodnight. Bella laid her head on the tiger's thigh and fell asleep. The taller man reached out over Haoran's limp body and held his lover's hand. Yifan felt soft lips kiss his palm as he fell into a deep slumber.