《 Eleven 》

"Come in." The tiger said smoothly. His voice was calm and deep. The elder was scared. He wasn't sure why.

"Lorenzo." Yifan could see that his lover was uncomfortable. "Come."

"I-I'm scared." Lorenzo's voice was weak as the taller man raised a brow. There was no way he would survive in the same bedroom as the tiger. It didn't feel right. "I think..I'll sleep in one of the guest rooms."

"What will Grandma Jia think if we sleep separately?" The taller man stood up and walked towards him.

He looked too dangerous like this. Lorenzo felt so small in his presence. Yifan held out his hand and looked at the elder blankly, waiting for him to take it. The moment Lorenzo's fingers touched his palm, the younger man grabbed his hand and pulled him in. Lorenzo gasped but he couldn't escape. Yifan closed the door and looked at his lover.

"Sleep in my bed." Lorenzo gulped at those words.

"I need to unpack."

"Tomorrow."

"Yifan, I don't feel comfortable sleeping next to a man that isn't my lover. It feels wrong to me, I'm sorry."

"I'm your husband." The taller man said blankly and Lorenzo almost giggled. The tiger was funny without even knowing.

"I can sleep on the floor and you can sleep on your bed?" The shorter man offered but the tiger shook his head.

"Opposite ." Yifan began to walk to the closet but Lorenzo held his arm to stop him.

"Yifan, I'm not letting you sleep on the floor in your own house." Lorenzo sighed in defeat. "Let's sleep together in the bed."

The taller man turned off all the lights except for the lamps. Lorenzo took the left side of the bed and set a pillow in the middle to act as a barrier. He grabbed the warm blanket and covered himself. Lorenzo laid on his side and shut his eyes tightly when he felt the bed dip.

"Trust me." His husband said and the elder tried to relax when he felt the tiger's heavy presence behind him. Yifan gave a vibe of a dangerous animal who would pounce on him any second. Yifan dimmed the light of the lamps with a remote and covered himself with the blanket. The taller man laid one hand under his head and the other on his abs. It was completely silent for a few minutes. Lorenzo shook when the sound of his phone ringing echoed in the room. He sat up in confusion and the tiger watched his lover pick up his phone from the nightstand. An unknown number flashed on the bright screen and Lorenzo furrowed his eyebrows.

'Hello?'

'Lorenzo, tell me it's all a lie.'

Jacob's sad voice traveled through the phone. As the shorter man heard his ex's voice, his heart began to hurt. He let out a sigh and ran a hand in his curly locks. Lorenzo could feel the tiger's eyes watching him in the dark.

'What is there to lie about? Why are you bothering me so much, Jacob? You cheated on me with my best friend and now you're acting like a heartbroken puppy. Get your shit together and move on.'

'You're lying to me, you're only mine.'

'No, I only belong to Yifan. You're a fool to think I'll leave his side. He treats me like royalty while you treated me like trash. Stop pestering me.'

'You're just trying to make me jealous, I know. You still want me back.'

'You have finally lost your mind. I don't care about you anymore. Don't call me from unknown numbers. My husband doesn't like it. Now if you'll excuse me, my husband is waiting in bed.'

'Lorenzo!'

The elder cut the call and blocked the number. He set his phone aside and laid down again. He took a deep breath and swallowed the sobs rising in his throat. Lorenzo turned to the side and glared at the balcony. His phone rang again and a sigh left his lips. Another unknown number flashed on the screen.