《 Eighty - Eight 》

"You look gorgeous, doll."

A blush formed on Lorenzo's face as Yifan stared at him. His husband's noir eyes hadn't left him ever since they had entered the fancy Chinese restaurant that the tiger had chosen for their date tonight. The younger man checked his lover out without shame, eyes dipping to every curve hidden by the expensive fabric. Lorenzo's body was clad in a fancy navy-colored suit with a black shirt under a silk coat. There was a silver bracelet on his wrist and a diamond earring on his left ear. The ring on his hand twinkled under the dim lights of the restaurant, pleasing Yifan.

Lorenzo himself, couldn't keep his eyes off of the tiger. His husband's tall frame was covered by a noir black suit with a red shirt under it. The coat was tight around his muscular arms. Lorenzo's eyes went down further and he could see a slight outline of his husband's toned thighs through the dress pants. He looked back up to see Yifan's dark locks falling into his eyes. The younger man had styled his hair down, making the locks look so soft.

Soft music played in the air of the romantic setting. The two sat side by side in a private room. They were supposed to be facing each other but the couple wanted to sit closer to one another. There was a high glass table in front of them and the space around them was surrounded by tall vases full of beautiful roses. In the past, Lorenzo had grown to hate that flower. Yifan was the one who made him fall in love with it once again.

"We have the whole night to ourselves." At the moment, the two were waiting for their food. A variety of seafood dishes were being prepared for them as they began to talk. "We'll do whatever you please, sweetheart."

"Tonight, I wanna talk with you endlessly," Lorenzo said while smiling brightly. He had missed talking and just being next to his husband. "Yifan, what's your favorite color?"

"I don't have a favorite, but I've become fond of the color pink." The tiger replied.

Lorenzo raised a brow with curiosity. "Why pink?"

"Because of your lips, baby."

"Y-You..." The older man tried to form other words but nothing else came out of his mouth. Yifan smirked as his lover became flustered.

"What do you like to do in your free time? Do you have any hobbies in particular I don't know about?" Lorenzo wanted Yifan to speak a lot tonight. He had missed his husband's deep voice.

"In my free time, I work on modifications for my cars, spend time with Bella, or use the gym." Yifan's large hand sneaked onto his and the tiger played with it. "I like to cook on my off days. I want to teach Haoran when he gets older."

"I don't see you cook often." Lorenzo said. "I want you to cook for me sometimes."

"If that's what you want, I'll make your favorite dishes the next day I'm off." Yifan smiled genuinely and the smaller man's heart raced. His man was too hot and adorable at the same time.

"You're so cute, babe." The older man said and Yifan blushed.

Lorenzo giggled as the tiger groaned. The younger man grabbed the leg of his chair and scooted it closer to his. The elder's breath hitched as Yifan wrapped a tattooed arm around his waist and rested his hand on his hip. "Y-Yifan?"

"You're sitting too far away from me, sweetheart." Yifan answered and his lover looked down shyly. "I need you closer."

"You're just teasing me." The smaller man replied sassily and Yifan chuckled. Their food arrived but Yifan didn't let go of Lorenzo. They sat glued next to each other as Yifan released his hand. The tiger ate with his left hand while keeping his right hand on Lorenzo's lower hip. The couple talked more as they ate.