《 Sixty - Five 》

"Your meeting will start in one hour, Mr. Zan."

Yifan closed a file and nodded at his assistant. A blond woman dressed in a navy-colored suit walked away from him, heels clicking as she left out the door. Yifan took out his phone and saw his new wallpaper of Haoran and Lorenzo. A smile formed on his lips as he pressed his lover's number. The line was answered after ringing twice. A soft voice greeted him sweetly.

'Hi, baby.'

'What are you up to, doll?'

'I'm alone today. Rosy and Jade took Haoran for a sleepover.'

'Come see me.'

'Aren't you at work?'

'Yeah.'

'Is that okay? What if your staff doesn't let me in?'

'No one will stop you. You have access to everything that's mine, even this company.'

'O-Okay. Do you want me to bring you anything to eat?'

'You.'

'Fan, are you teasing me again?'

A deep chuckle left the tiger's lips at his lover's reply. Yifan leaned back on his chair while twirling a pen in his free hand. He set the phone on the table after putting the call on speaker.

'I'll text you the address.'

'Okay, I'll be there soon.'

The call was cut from the other side. Yifan let out a sigh and looked at the telephone on his table. The CEO pressed a button to reach the receptionists. His call was picked up instantly and a professional voice answered him.

'My husband, Lorenzo is coming to the company today. If I'm in a meeting, lead him to my office.'

'Yes, Mr. Zan.'

After ending the call, Yifan texted Lorenzo the address and focused on a stack of files. The clock ticked by quickly, and his meeting with an international team began. The CEO became lost in the meeting, unaware that his lover had arrived at his company. Lorenzo parked his vehicle in the private parking lot and got out. He was dressed in a black button-up shirt and grey trousers. His brown curly locks bounced along with the wind as he picked up a lunch bag from the passenger seat. Lorenzo closed the door and locked the vehicle as he began to walk. His sharp shoes clicked loudly as the man followed a glass pathway that led to an entrance of a tall building, made of strong noir-colored glass. Lorenzo was quite sure it had almost forty floors. He looked up and saw a grey logo spelling out two words.

Zan Corporations.

The man felt a bit nervous as automatic glass doors opened for him. He walked in to see a large lobby filled with neat furniture and people walking around, dressed in business attire. Lorenzo clutched his bag tightly and walked to the receptionist's desk. A short Asian woman greeted him with a kind smile.

"Welcome, sir. How can I help you?"

"My name is Lorenzo. I'm here to see Yifan." The man replied with a polite smile.

The kind woman nodded and stood up. She led him into an elevator, and they went up to the fifteenth floor. Lorenzo walked behind the woman as they entered a dark hallway. She opened a large door and informed him that the CEO was in a meeting. She told him to wait here and left with a small bow. Lorenzo entered a large office belonging to his man. There was a large glass table on the right side, with a heavy chair behind it. There were files and a desktop on the table, with a large silver name plate that had his husband's name on it.