《 Seventy - Seven 》 M

The tiger came home late again that night, too busy preparing everything for the conference tomorrow. Everyone was fast asleep in the house as Yifan walked in. He was about to go upstairs when he noticed his lover in the living room. The smaller man was laying on the couch with his eyes closed, dressed in a pair of black shorts and an oversized shirt. Yifan walked over to Lorenzo and ran a gentle hand down his face.

"Sweetheart." The tiger called out softly while gathering the elder in his arms.

Lorenzo opened his eyes slowly and looked around to see his husband carrying him upstairs. When he spoke, his voice was soft and weak. "Yifan, you're home."

"Why were you sitting out in the cold like that? It's so late in the night." The tiger asked as they entered their room. Yifan closed the door with his foot and set the smaller man on his feet.

"I was waiting for you to come home, couldn't sleep without you." Lorenzo rubbed his eye and looked up cutely. The innocent look on his lover's face made Yifan wanna ruin him and make him cry from pleasure. The shirt was falling off Lorenzo's shoulders, showing his delicious unmarked skin. Seeing his gorgeous lover like this, awakened desire in the taller man again.

"Lorenzo, give yourself to me tonight."

"Fan? What are you..hmp.." Cold lips met his soft ones and suddenly, there was a greedy pair of hands on him.

Yifan kissed his lover as if he had been starved. Their tongues met and the elder moaned as Yifan sucked on his wildly. The tiger held Lorenzo's waist and pulled him up again. The smaller man wrapped his legs around Yifan's hips as he walked them into the bathroom. Yifan tried to shove his tongue down Lorenzo's throat, tilting his head and licking every part inside his mouth. The smaller man wrapped his arms around Yifan's neck tightly as the tiger set him on the counter. They made out messily, mixing spit as Yifan's hands went down to cup Lorenzo's ass.

Lorenzo pulled away when he felt the need to breathe. His chest fell up and down and the man closed his eyes as his husband's lips latched onto his neck. Yifan ripped the shirt off his body and threw it aside. Lorenzo whimpered as the tiger bit down on his neck. His sharp teeth pulled on the skin harshly before he sucked on it, leaving it dark red. A mark of possession. Yifan pulled away and carried him towards the tub. The tiger removed his shirt after setting the elder down to stand in the tub.

Yifan captured Lorenzo's lips again before pulling him down. The tiger sat down in the large dry tub before leaning back. His hands were on the smaller man's hips, his possessive grip leaving marks that Lorenzo knew would stay on him for days. Lorenzo moaned against his husband's mouth as Yifan forced him to grind his ass on his clothed and hard length. The rough material of Yifan's pants hurt Lorenzo's skin in a good way, sending electric shocks up his spine. The tiger removed the pair of shorts from his lover's lower body and let out a groan.

Their lips parted again and Lorenzo gulped as Yifan's teeth attacked his neck and jaw. The tiger pressed the elder down to sit directly on his aroused length. The smaller man rolled his hips up and down against the tent in his man's pants, hissing as Yifan's teeth dug into his collarbone. Lorenzo placed his hand on Yifan's chest and gripped it tight.

"W-What happened..ah! Why are y-you like this?" Lorenzo managed to ask through his moans.

"I saw you and I got hard. It's your fault." Yifan said while running his thick fingers around the rim of his lover's twitching hole. "This thing, it keeps aching for my dick that can't say no. It's always up for you."

"Ahmm..I haven't even done anything...I breathe and you get hard ah!" The elder argued as he held onto Yifan's shoulders.

Lorenzo took in a sharp breath as Yifan's cold hand ran up his spine. Suddenly, the smaller man's eyes went wide in fear. "W-Wait, wait please."