《 Fifty - Five 》

'I fucked up.'

That was the only thought running through Yifan's head as he stood outside one of the guest bedrooms in the rented villa he had brought his lover to. He was dressed in a black v-neck and plaid pajamas. Yifan's hands were in his pockets and his head was down because of guilt. The tiger had lost control, making Lorenzo collapse during one of their lovemaking sessions.

Yifan had panicked and called his private doctor, Dr. Amara. A few minutes later, a short middle-aged woman came out of the room, followed by two nurses. The three women were all dressed in black scrubs and there was an evident blush on their faces. The nurses kept their gaze down as Yifan looked up.

"Please wait outside, I'll be there in a moment." The doctor excused the nurses and handed a bag to Yifan who took it silently.

"Mr. Zan. He has a fever but I gave him an injection for it. There is medication in that bag that you will give him twice a day for three days as needed for pain." Yifan nodded. "Also, I would ask you to refrain from touching him for at least two weeks, he has tears on his entrance and I'm prescribing an ointment. It needs to be applied to that area every night for at least one week. Make sure he stays in bed for these first two days."

"Thank you, Dr. Amara." The woman nodded with a kind smile and the man walked her downstairs to the main gates.

After the doctor left, Yifan went to his dark red Dodge Charger and opened the trunk. He picked up one of his black hoodies from the emergency duffle bag he kept. Yifan shut the trunk and went back inside the luxurious place. The tiger locked the door and went to the kitchen. He cooked a light soup for his lover along with bread and set everything on a tray. Yifan went upstairs and opened the door to the guest bedroom. He entered and saw his lover dozing off in the sheets.

Yifan set the tray down on the nightstand and climbed into the bed. "Don't sleep yet, doll."

Lorenzo was dressed in his husband's oversized dress shirt. His whole body was filled with lovebites, some light red and some dark blue. The elder's eyes held eyebags due to staying up day and night. The couple had lost control the first night they had reunited. As promised, Yifan kept his word. The tiger had feasted on his prey day and night. The two had eaten, made love, slept, showered, and do the same thing all over the next day. Each time either one would pull away, the other would pull them back. Yifan had fucked his husband from sunset to sunrise, in every position and every part of the villa. Even this evening, the taller man made Lorenzo come more than six times before letting him go. The only thing Lorenzo could do the whole time was moan Yifan's name, like a mantra. The villa was a mess with pieces of broken furniture everywhere.

"Yifan." The elder opened his eyes with a whine and held his arms up.

The taller man smiled and climbed into the bed. He felt guilty as Lorenzo hissed when he moved to make space. Yifan helped his lover sit up and leaned back onto the fluffy pillows against the headboard. The tiger made his lover wear his hoodie and then made him lean on his side. Lorenzo set his head on Yifan's chest as the younger man wrapped his heavy arm around his lover loosely. The elder cuddled closer as every inch of his body ached. His entrance felt as if it was on fire but he could bear the pain.

"Warm now, sweetheart?" A deep voice asked and the smaller man blushed.

"I'm sorry." Yifan said with a blank face and Lorenzo's doe eyes turned confused.

"For what?"

"I hurt you." Yifan said with a low voice and Lorenzo shook his head.

"Silly. You didn't hurt me. I would've said no anytime I wanted you to stop but I wanted this as much as you did. I trust you, Yifan. You're not the type of man who would force yourself on me." The elder said truthfully and Yifan nodded.