《 Nineteen 》

The first day of their honeymoon trip came in a blink of an eye. Yifan and Lorenzo said goodbye to Jia and the siblings before leaving. The old woman teased them endlessly until they stepped out of the house. Rosanna had planned each event in Paris for them, all they had to do was just follow. According to the plan, a personal driver from Rosanna picked them up and dropped them off at the airport. Yifan had one black suitcase and a black crossbody bag slinging around his back. He was carrying an extra black duffel bag for Lorenzo who was holding a designer handbag and a blue rolling suitcase.

After entering the busy airport, Yifan and Lorenzo walked through the crowds of people. They went to a check-in desk and the kind woman helped them obtain their boarding passes. The couple gave their suitcases and went through the security gates. Yifan and Lorenzo walked to their departure gates and sat down in chairs at a quiet corner.

"Have you been to Paris before?" The elder asked curiously.

The tiger shook his head. "Don't like traveling."

"I love to travel. I have gone to so many countries but never Paris." The elder chattered. "I wanted to go to Paris with my husband when I got married but since this is Rosanna's plan, I'll go with my fake husband."

Yifan nodded and the two went on their phones as they waited. The clock ticked by and twenty-five minutes later, they were walking into a plane. Yifan and Lorenzo were seated at the left corner with the taller man in the window seat. The elder was seated next to his husband and a middle-aged white man who had a creepy gaze. He was bald and dressed in a black suit. The weird man smirked at him and Yifan grabbed Lorenzo's wrist. The shorter man looked at the younger man who was staring at the old man seated next to him. There was a dark look in his husband's eyes.

"Switch." The tiger commanded and Lorenzo nodded.

The couple stood up and switched seats quickly. As the plane took off, the tiger grabbed Lorenzo's hand and intertwined it with his large one. The elder stared at his husband who was glaring at the old man. The bald man's green eyes glanced at Lorenzo from time to time. The elder felt disgusted by it. Yifan laid their intertwined hands on his lap and watched the pervert's eyes follow the flight attendants around. He was so close to hitting this idiot.

It would only take them an hour to reach Paris but to the taller man, each second felt like an eternity. The old man glanced at his and Lorenzo's joined hands and a smirk danced on his thin lips. "Your partner is so beautiful."

He said and the smaller man felt Yifan tense. The tiger's jaw tightened as he looked at the disgusting pervert. "What?"

"Your partner is so fucking gorgeous." The pervert smiled, showing yellow teeth. "If he was mine, I wouldn't even let him out of bed."

'The nerve of this motherfucker.'

Yifan saw red in his head but Lorenzo squeezed his hand and looked at him pleadingly, silently telling the taller man to not cause a scene. The younger man took a deep breath and tried to relax. The elder began watching a movie while rubbing his tense husband's hand. A few minutes passed and the bald man stood up to use the bathroom. The moment Yifan saw the stranger disappear behind dark black curtains, he stood up.

"Where are you going?"

"Bathroom."

Lorenzo glanced at Yifan who left his seat. What was his husband up to? The elder had noticed how annoyed Yifan had been by the old man next to them. He just hoped that the tiger wouldn't do anything here. They did not need any attention on a plane full of people. Lorenzo wanted a peaceful flight. A few minutes, the younger man walked back to his seat. When he sat down, Yifan had a small smile on his face, no sign of anger.

The elder looked at his husband with suspicion. Why was the tiger so happy? "What happened?"

"Nothing." Yifan replied.

The shorter man didn't believe that. His guess was correct about Yifan doing something when the old pervert walked back into his seat. They heard a few gasps and whispers. A gasp left Lorenzo's lips when he saw the condition of the stranger's face. He looked beat up, badly. There was a red spot forming around his left eye and Lorenzo saw a large bruise on his left cheek that was starting to bruise. There was blood gathered at his upper lip that looked as if it might burst any second. The bald man kept his eyes down silently with fear in his posture. Yifan leaned back and ignored his lover's judging face. A flight attendant walked towards them and looked at the injured man with worry.

"Are you alright, sir?" She asked with concern.

"Y-Yes. I'm okay." The old man didn't even dare to look up. "I fell while entering the bathroom."

It was a lie. Everyone knew it was but nobody said a single word of protest. The elder looked at Yifan who was leaning back in his chair with his eyes closed. Yifan was something else. Deep down, Lorenzo was satisfied. It felt good to see that pervert's broken face. The bald man's comment earlier had disgusted him.

The rest of the flight went in silence. When they landed in Paris, another person from Rosanna's side picked them up from the airport. They were dropped off at the luxurious hotel Jacob and Serena were staying at. The couple entered a large dimly lit hall and checked in at the reception table. The pretty woman gave a flirtatious smile at Lorenzo but the shorter man grabbed Yifan's arm. The lady was gorgeous but he wasn't into women. He smiled at the worker sweetly and leaned on his husband's shoulder. She handed him their room card with a polite smile and the couple went inside an elevator.

They went up ten floors before getting out. Their suitcases rolled down fancy posh tiles as they passed burgundy doors. Their room was at the end of the hallway, a dark red door on the left. Lorenzo swiped the card against the screen on the door and heard a small beep. They entered and lights clicked open as they detected movements. Yifan closed the door behind them and they stood in silence. Two pairs of eyes observed every inch of their surroundings.

The couple had been given a romantic honeymoon suite. The suite was luxurious and polished. Red tiles under their feet and dark red walls surrounded with elegant roses made of black paint. They walked into a living room and looked around. There was a heart-shaped glass table facing a heart-shaped red couch. This place had all the necessities a home needed. When they passed the living room, the couple saw a large bedroom with dimmed lights. In the middle, there was a large bed covered in black silk sheets and endless pillows. The bed was decorated with a dark red lace canopy that fell to the ground. Rose petals were scattered across the entire bed and floor. On the right side of the bed was a huge table. It was sturdy and almost as big as the bed but what was the purpose of that table? There was an empty walk-in closet and a large bathroom on the left side. Yifan's dark gaze fell to the small pink box on the table. He went closer and opened it. His ears burned red as he saw the contents inside. Lorenzo went by his side and he blushed. The tiger closed the box and pushed it aside. Lorenzo cleared his throat and looked around awkwardly.

"They went all out in decorating this room." He said and Yifan's eyes fell to the bed.

Lorenzo wanted to get out of this room. "Rosanna will tell us the places to go starting tomorrow but today we have freedom. Let's freshen up and go out for a walk, we might even see my ex and Serena on the way."

As Lorenzo used the bathroom, Yifan went to the kitchen. There was a large double-door refrigerator stocked with food that could last them a week. Yifan picked up a bottle of water and chugged it down. He sat down in the living room and turned on the TV. The tiger watched a basketball game while texting his friend, Nico.

'Bring a souvenir for me, bro.'

'Okay.'

'Also, be careful with Lorenzo. I feel bad. An angel like him is stuck with a devil like you in one room. Don't scare him.'

'No souvenirs.'

'I'm kidding, enjoy your trip. You deserve it.'

The man set his phone down and lost himself in thoughts as the TV ran in the background. He was broken out of them when his nose picked up a light floral scent. Yifan looked up to see Lorenzo standing in front of him with a big smile on his face. He was dressed in a baby blue floral top with tight blue jeans and white sandals. The clothing complimented his curves well. His round face had a soft glow and his brown curls covered part of his excited brown eyes.

"Let's get some air, Yifan."