《 Thirty - Two 》

Before the situation could escalate, the taller man grabbed his lover's hand and dragged him out of the restaurant. They went outside and Lorenzo became confused to see anger on the tiger's face. He tried to pull his hand away but the grip on his wrist didn't loosen.

"You're hurting me." He said but the tiger wasn't listening.

"What are you doing here?" The taller man asked.

"I was having dinner with Rosy." He answered.

"Where's your car?" Yifan asked as Risa came out of the restaurant. She called Yifan's name but the man didn't look back.

"I didn't drive, Rosy picked me up." He said and the other pulled him to his vehicle and opened the door for him.

"Get in." Yifan ordered and Lorenzo sat inside the Dodge with a fast heartbeat. The elder watched as the taller man entered the driver's side and turned on the engine. Lorenzo tried to speak again.

"Why are you ma-"

"Save it." His husband's voice was as cold as ice, covered with anger.

Lorenzo pursed his lips together and kept his mouth shut for the whole ride. Anxiety rose in his throat and his stomach began to feel hollow. He began to peel the skin off his nails but before he could draw blood, a large hand grabbed his wrist again. Yifan held his hand through the whole ride even when his face was red with rage. The moment they entered the house, Yifan held his lover's wrist and pulled him upstairs. When they reached their bedroom door, the elder had had enough.

"Let go. You're hurting me." Lorenzo said and the taller man yanked him inside their bedroom.

The shorter man stood still as Yifan locked the door. The look in those noir eyes was so cold that it made Lorenzo feel scared. He stared up at Yifan as he walked closer. The tiger stood in front of him and looked down at his doe eyes.

"I told you in the beginning, don't interrupt my personal matters." His voice cut sharply.

The elder felt wronged. "I-"

His husband put one hand in the air, telling him to stay silent. Lorenzo had confusion written all over his face but the younger man didn't care. He was too pissed off to notice.

"Respect my rules."

Yifan warned and Lorenzo became angry. Not wanting to be near Lorenzo, the tiger began to walk to the door. His hand was on the door handle when his lover's harsh voice stopped him. "Did you respect my rules?"

"What?" The taller man gritted out.

"Why are you so surprised? Am I lying?"

Yifan turned around and saw tears fall from a pair of brown eyes. The taller man was too tired to argue. He tried to leave once again. "Go to sleep."

"Don't run away from me." Lorenzo stopped him again and Yifan stared at the floor angrily. "In the beginning when Jacob was at my door, I told you I couldn't face him. I was scared but you didn't listen to me. You forced me to face him when I said no."

"It's different." The younger man replied.

"Really? Tell me what's different? That time, I told no but did you listen? Did you respect my feelings? No, you acted on your own. I didn't say anything because I was thankful you saved me from him. Now, I repaid that favor by saving you from that girl. Instead of a simple thanks, you're here yelling at me. How can you be so mean?" Lorenzo's voice became louder as more tears fell down his sharp jaw.

"You don't know anything about me!" Yifan slammed the door loudly as he left.

Lorenzo fell to the floor and broke down in tears. This was the first time the younger man had yelled at him. Why did it hurt so much? Why was he crying for that jerk? He tried to calm himself but the tears kept flowing. A few moments later, there was a knock on the door.