《 Seventy - Three 》

When Yifan entered his company with Haoran in his arms, the whole staff was shocked. Everyone watched him walk by, jaws almost on the floor from seeing the child their CEO was carrying. Yifan went inside the elevator and glanced at his son. The child was surprisingly calm with all the eyes on him.

"You okay, Haohao?" He asked and the boy nodded while looking at him with sparkly eyes.

"If I'm with you, Haoran is not scared." The boy said sweetly and Yifan smiled.

"Good." Yifan placed a kiss on his son's nose. "I'll keep you safe, always."

The elevators opened and Yifan walked down the hall. They went into his office to see Kevin and Nico waiting there. The men turned and smiled when they saw the child in Yifan's arms. Nico stood up and walked closer. "Fan, who is this cutie?"

"My son." Yifan said with a proud smile. The tiger had told his friends about his son so many times but this was the first time the two were meeting Haoran.

"Haohao, greet Uncle Nico." Yifan said and the little boy shook Nico's hand shyly.

Kevin stood up and smiled at Haoran whose eyes went wide. "Woah, tattoos."

Kevin chuckled and shook the little boy's hand. "Hello, I'm Uncle Kevin."

"H-Hello." Haoran smiled and Kevin placed a hand on his heart in awe.

"My god, he's so cute." The taller man said and Nico nodded.

The green-haired man held his arms towards the child. "Come here, cutie."

Yifan smiled and handed Haoran to Nico. The little boy wrapped his tiny arms around Nico's neck as the man held him close. The green-haired man almost squealed as the boy leaned on his chest. "Uncle Nico will spoil you so much, Haohao."

Kevin and Yifan smiled as Haoran began to giggle. Yifan felt a hand on his shoulder and looked at his friend. Kevin had a proud look on his face as he spoke. "I'm happy for you and Lorenzo, little bro. I can't believe I'm an uncle."

Nico sat down with Haoran in his arms. The other two sat down on the other couch and began to talk business. The green-haired man took out candy from his pocket and looked at Yifan.

"Fan, does Haohao have any allergies to any foods?" He asked and the younger man shook his head. Nico smiled and handed the candy to Haoran whose face brightened up.

"Thank you, Uncle Nico." The boy said cutely.

"You're welcome, sweetie." The shorter man said. "If you come here often, I'll give so many candies. Okay?"

"Okay!" Haoran agreed and Nico giggled.

"I'm gonna show him to other staff members, is that okay?" Nico asked and Yifan nodded without any hesitation. He trusted his friend, knowing the other wouldn't leave Haoran anywhere alone with other people.

"Let's go, Haohao. Let me show you your father's workplace."

"Bye, Daddy!" The little boy waved at Yifan who waved back.

Nico left the room with the boy in his arms. Kevin and Yifan discussed the financial matters of the company until it was time for Yifan's first meeting. During the meeting, Nico interrupted by bringing Haoran back. Yifan took his son back and introduced him to his team. Haoran waved at everyone and hid his face in Yifan's chest. The CEO continued the meeting as Haoran fell asleep in his lap.

In the afternoon, the man ordered food for himself and his son. As they waited for their lunch, Kevin took Haoran out to walk outside the building. Alone in his office, Yifan decided to call Lorenzo. His call was picked up on the third ring and a sweet voice greeted him.