《 Sixty - One 》

"What the hell are you doing here, Nico?"

Nico's heart dropped when he heard a familiar rough voice. He was on a date with another stranger tonight, trying to forget his feelings for his best friend. They had just arrived at a fancy club and taken their seats when an angry voice had caught their attention. Nico turned around to see Kevin standing behind them with an angry look on his sharp face. He was dressed in a navy-colored suit and shiny black shoes, probably coming from a meeting.

"Kevin, what are you doing here?" The green-haired man tried to ask but the man walked closer without another word.

The tattooed man grabbed his friend's arm and forced him to stand. "Let's go."

"Dude, what's your problem?" Nico's date stood up while glaring at the taller man. "He's here with me."

Kevin grabbed Nico's waist tightly and hugged him tight in front of the other man. The green-haired man struggled against him but the other didn't budge. Kevin looked straight at the stranger with noir eyes full of warning. "If you try to contact him again, I'll chop your hands off. Get out of my sight."

"Kevin!" Nico hit his best friend's chest in shock but the dark-haired man glared at the stranger who gulped in fear. The shorter man watched his date run away like a coward.

"That was so rude. What the hell is wrong with you, Kevin? I was here on a date and you scared the poor man away." Nico scolded the tattooed man who finally looked down at him.

"We're not staying here, let's go." The taller man removed his hands from Nico's waist and tried to walk away. Kevin stopped in his tracks when he noticed Nico still hadn't moved from his place.

"Don't wanna go. I'm gonna go find my date." The shorter man rolled his eyes and began to walk away.

He had taken only one step when a hand grabbed him again from behind. An arm wrapped around his waist and one under his thighs before he was lifted bridal style. Nico's face turned red as he gasped. His hands wrapped around Kevin's neck, scared that he would fall. "Don't fucking play with me, Nico. I'm not in the mood for your bratty attitude."

"What's gotten into you?" Nico asked as his heart raced. Kevin didn't reply. He began walking out of the club while holding the other man tightly. "L-Let go of me, you jerk."

Kevin ignored the smaller man and walked to where he had parked his Camaro. The tattooed man opened the passenger door and placed his friend inside. He was about to shut the door but Nico placed a hand to stop it. He looked up with an adorable mad face that was flushed red.

"Kevin, let me out." The smaller man tried but Kevin shook his head.

"Try escaping, I dare you." The taller man said and the other rolled his eyes.

Kevin closed the door and walked to the driver's seat. He sat down and turned on the engine. From the corner of his eyes, he could see Nico trying to open the locked door. "I'm going back, unlock this door!"

"Nico, you're playing with my patience." The younger man ran a hand through his hair in frustration. "Shut your mouth and I'll take you home."

"No!" The green-haired man rebelled.

Kevin's fist tightened on the steering wheel. "You won't?"

"Yeah. I won't shut up. I want to go find my date. I feel s-"

His words were cut off by a pair of cold lips. Green eyes became wide open in shock as Kevin grabbed his jaw and licked his bottom lip with his tongue. The taller man pecked Nico's lips once again before pulling away. The green-haired man looked down shyly with a flushed face.