《 Sixty - Two 》 M

Ruined. Nico was ruined and he loved it. The younger man was latched to his body like a greedy leech. The smaller man was a mess. His green eyes were lidded and high with pleasure. His legs were trembling and felt like jelly, all because of the sexy man laying between them. Nico's pale skin was flushed red and decorated with possessive angry love bites. They were scattered everywhere, starting from his neck and down to his bare waist. His clothes had been shredded to pieces the moment the taller man had entered the bed.

Touch. He wanted to be touched where it ached badly. Nico ached to have the handsome man inside him. He was being teased and didn't like it. Kevin knew he was rock hard and teasing on purpose. Not once, the black-haired man had touched the lower parts of his body. His warm lips were now on his belly button, his tongue flicked the inner part and it made Nico's stomach flip. Kevin sucked another lovebite on his skin and he heard a whine.

"Kevin, please don't." A soft voice begged. "Please stop teasing."

With a smirk, the younger man leaned up and pressed a soft kiss to his lover's swollen lips. "Need me that bad?"

"Yes..ah..please.." Tears formed in Nico's eyes as Kevin's teeth abused his left nipple. His other hand slowly went down to the smaller man's inner thighs. Shivers ran down Nico's spine as rough fingers began to trace his hole.

"Fuck, baby." Kevin's head had only one thought in it at the moment. It was to make Nico see the stars in his bedroom tonight. "I can't get enough of you."

"Daddy..please.." Kevin's length became even harder hearing that. He was going to destroy his lover tonight. Nico gasped as he felt something heavy pressed against his thigh. He wrapped an arm around Kevin's neck and set his free hand on the man's broad back. "Listen to me, I'm begging you."

"Yes..baby.." Kevin pulled away from the man's chest and grabbed a bottle of lube from the bedside cabinet. "I'm all ears. Tell me what you want."

"Open me up...wanna take you well..." Nico pleaded with teary eyes and Kevin wanted to swallow him whole.

The younger man was a mess himself. His shirt and coat were thrown at the edge of the bed. The man was only in his trousers that now felt restricting by how hard he was. There were small scratches from Nico's fingernails on his muscular chest and delicious abs. His long black hair was now loose and thick locks fell over his dark eyes. He looked as if he was starving and his gaze was stuck on the gorgeous man laying in his bed.

Kevin captured Nico's lips to distract his lover from pain as his lubed fingers traced his pink hole. The green-haired man moaned in his mouth as they kissed. Nico held on tight as his man's thick fingers opened him up patiently. Their wet tongues teased each other messily as Kevin moved two fingers in and out. Nico gasped and pulled away to catch his breath. The taller man laid kisses on the other's collarbone while adding a third finger. A few minutes later, Nico became impatient.

"I'm stretched enough, I can take you now." He said. The younger man smirked and flipped their position in a blink of an eye. Nico gasped in shock and set his hands on the younger man's chest. His bottom was now pressed to the front of Kevin's tight trousers and he could feel how big his man was.

"If you want it so bad, get it yourself." Kevin crossed his hands behind his neck and leaned back with a cocky smirk.

Nico pouted and moved back slightly to unzip the other man's pants. The green-haired man was nervous but he didn't want to show it. "Mean guy."

"Careful with that smart mouth, baby." Kevin's hand reached up and grabbed Nico's throat. His fingers were tight around his neck but not pressing hard enough to cut his air off. That action made Nico whimper in submission. The taller man forced his lover to meet his serious gaze. "I'll keep you on the edge all night without relieving you. You don't want that now, right?"