《 Fifty - Eight 》

Dinner went by smoothly. Lorenzo had watched Yifan feed Haoran while keeping him seated on his lap. The little boy clung to the taller man while eating silently. This whole time, there was happiness shining in his doe eyes. Haoran felt so much joy with Yifan next to him. After dinner, Yifan helped Lorenzo clean the kitchen before they went back to the living room. Yifan took off his hoodie and sat down on the sofa, between his son and lover. Lorenzo watched as their son leaned on Yifan's side while the tiger kept his arm around the little boy protectively.

"Woah." Haoran's eyes traveled to the dragon inked on Yifan's right arm. "Daddy has tattoos, like Aunt Losy."

"Yes." The taller man said and set his other arm on his son's lap. A tiny finger began to trace the tattoo curiously.

"I want Daddy and Papa to sleep next to me tonight." The little boy requested out of the blue and Yifan looked at his lover. Lorenzo could see Yifan's pleading eyes asking him a question. He nodded and saw the man let out a sigh of relief. Yifan had been scared of Lorenzo saying no. Lorenzo felt his heart break a little bit when he realized that.

"Daddy's staying home tonight." Yifan said and Haoran clapped excitedly.

"Really?" The little boy asked and his father nodded.

Haoran hugged Yifan who ran a hand through his son's soft locks. "Daddy is the best."

A smile formed on Yifan's face as he hugged Haoran back. Lorenzo watched in awe. He loved how gentle and patient Yifan was acting with their son. The elder turned on the TV and played a cartoon movie for Haoran. Lorenzo picked up the gift Yifan had bought and opened it to see the same peach candies the tiger had given him back in Paris. His husband kept his eyes on the screen as Lorenzo smiled. He handed one peach candy to his son and pressed a soft kiss to his man's cheek. The elder giggled when he saw Yifan blush.

"Thank you." Lorenzo said and Yifan nodded shyly.

The shorter man held his husband's free hand and intertwined it with his. He laid his head on Yifan's shoulder and the little family watched the movie in peaceful silence. The taller man's anxiety flew away the moment his lover touched his hand. As the movie played, the night got darker. When Yifan saw his son's eyes begin to drop, he stood up while carrying him.

"Time to sleep." Lorenzo stood up and Yifan handed Haoran to him.

"I need to grab something from my car." The smaller man nodded and carried his son to the bathroom that was connected to the main bedroom.

Yifan went down in the elevator, into the parking lot. He opened his vehicle's trunk and picked up a black duffle bag that had two extra outfits and toiletries. One business suit and one set of night pajamas. Yifan picked up the duffle bag and went back up to his lover's apartment. He saw Lorenzo waiting for him in the living room.

"I don't have any clothes that will fit you." Lorenzo said. "Are you sure you're okay staying the night?"

"I have extra clothes." Yifan held up his duffle bag and Lorenzo led him to another neat bedroom. "I don't mind staying."

"I'll get Haoran ready for bed. You can use this bathroom." The elder left and Yifan watched him go.

The tiger took a shower in the bathroom and brushed his teeth. He washed his face and let his wild dark red hair fall to his eyes. He dressed in a black pajama set and went out of the room. He waited at the door of the main bedroom awkwardly. Yifan didn't move until Lorenzo called him in softly. Yifan saw his son dressed in a cute penguin pajama set. Lorenzo was dressed in a soft oversized t-shirt and shorts. The room was dim and only the light of a cute lamp lit the bedroom. His lover and son were already laying in bed and the tiger saw Lorenzo smile at him kindly.