《 Four 》

For the next part of the shoot, they were taken into a dim bedroom. There was only one light above them and the room only had one king bed along with a large old-fashioned mirror facing it. The bed had black satin sheets that were decorated with dark rose petals. The tiger's face was blank as always but the elder felt discomfort. When he looked at the decorated bed, it reminded him of Jacob. A few weeks ago, he had caught his boyfriend having sex with his own best friend. The bed he had seen them both in had been decorated exactly like this. Tears rose in his throat but Lorenzo took a deep breath. No. He couldn't let his emotions free in a time like this. Lorenzo willed himself to be strong.

"Here, couples do the poses they please. I will be silent and let you guys lead yourselves. Can you guys get on the bed to start the shoot?" Ruby asked and Lorenzo was frozen.

The photographer looked at him with confused eyes. A moment later, she gave him a comforting smile. "Are you shy, Lorenzo?"

"N-No." He answered but didn't move from his spot. It felt as if his feet were stuck to the ground. Yifan glanced at his husband to see him lost in his thoughts.

The elder snapped back into reality when he felt a large hand grab his wrist softly. "Come on."

"Maybe we can skip thi-"

Without a word, Yifan leaned down and slid his tattooed arm under his partner's waist and the other under his thighs. The shorter man gasped as he was picked up bridal style. The pair of strong arms held him so securely and Lorenzo saw not a hint of struggle on the younger man's face. Lorenzo was heavy and he knew that. Why wasn't the other man struggling to hold him? What was Yifan built of? How could he lift him so easily?

Yifan's lips came to brush his ear as his deep voice whispered something into the elder's ear. "Too late to back out."

Lorenzo's eyes dug into the tiger's noir ones as the man laid him down on the bed. Yifan climbed in after and chased his body. The elder felt his head hit the headboard lightly and he gulped when Yifan placed himself between his legs. The position was intimate and a little too much for Lorenzo. The tiger seemed to be unaffected by the closeness. He set his large hands on either side of the shorter man's, keeping his weight off him. The camera began to click and Lorenzo turned his head to the side.
His hand tangled in the sheets, softly grabbing onto some of the soft petals. The feel of them almost burned his skin. The feel of the petals almost broke his heart again. He hated them. He hated even the sight of roses now. The man wanted to destroy all the roses in the world because of the pain they had caused him. The tiger observed Lorenzo who's eyes became slightly teary. Yifan set one hand on his husband's hip and leaned down to whisper in his ear.

"Stop thinking, focus on me."

His pink lips hushed like a warning and Lorenzo almost flinched. He nodded and wrapped his arms around Yifan's neck. Why did the younger man fit so perfectly in his embrace? The two souls stared at each other, gazes so sharp that they could cut skin if possible. The tiger invaded the elder's space and laid on top of him. Lorenzo felt like a bear had laid on him. The man was so heavy and his larger body frame covered Lorenzo's fully without even trying. If this act made the younger man uncomfortable, he wasn't showing it. Yifan was one hell of an actor, playing an excellent role of a loving husband.

Now, their lips were inches away from each other and the tension between them increased. Yifan's eyes trailed down on the angel's gorgeous neck and Lorenzo gulped unconsciously. He felt like prey with a ruthless predator on top of him. Under the younger man, he felt trapped. As if the man would never let him go. Why did the pair of noir eyes look so dangerous right now? Why was he so nervous?

"Y-Yifan." His voice was barely audible but the tiger heard him.

"Hm?"

"Can't breathe."

The taller man pulled away from him and laid on his side. Hearing the camera click, Lorenzo cuddled closer to his partner. His hand traced the tiger's built chest as Yifan's large hand grabbed his waist. His grip was tight and secure. Lorenzo ignored the fast beating of his heart at how close they were. The elder laid his head on the younger man's chest and closed his eyes. He opened his eyes to the feel of soft lips pressed against his forehead. Lorenzo smiled for the picture and ran a hand in the taller man's surprisingly silky hair. He set a hand on Yifan's nape and they embraced each other. Lorenzo could feel hard muscles, they felt like steel. It seemed like his lovely husband worked out a lot.

They switched poses and this time, Lorenzo laid back with Yifan laying on his stomach. The taller man's head was almost the same size as the elder's stomach. Why was he so big? The tiger's hands intertwined with his and they laid them to the side. The rose petals brushed Lorenzo's skin and his face became blank. He tried to smile but it didn't reach his eyes. The tiger let go of his hands and pushed the rose petals away. Lorenzo was shocked but he didn't say anything. The shoot went on for twenty more minutes and then they were finished. The two men were led to separate rooms to change back into their regular clothing. As they were about to leave, the photographer handed them a fancy bag.

"Ms. Rosanna told me to give this to you both." She said with a smile. "You guys have a good day."

The two left the building and sat inside the vehicle. Lorenzo asked a question as the taller man turned on the engine. "Yifan, are you sure I can meet your family today?"

"If you desire." The tiger said.

"Is that okay with you?" Lorenzo asked again and the other nodded.

"I'll take you." The taller man said while pressing harder on the gas.

"Right now?" The elder asked and the other nodded once again. Lorenzo hadn't expected the younger man to say yes so easily.

To calm his nerves, Lorenzo decided to put his attention somewhere else. The elder opened the bag and saw a few things. His hand pulled out a marriage certificate. A forged one that had his and Yifan's full names on it. In the bag, there was a red envelope that consisted of a few small copies of the pictures they had taken at the photoshoot. An idea clicked in his head and he glanced at Yifan.

"Can I put a picture of us in your wallet? We need to put fake proofs everywhere of us being a couple." Lorenzo asked. Without looking away from the road, Yifan handed the shorter man his wallet from the glove compartment. His arm brushed Lorenzo's knee and the elder felt a small spark of electricity that he ignored. He opened Yifan's thick wallet and saw an empty clear pocket. He looked through the mini pictures and one caught his eye. In the picture, Lorenzo was sitting on Yifan's lap and the man had an arm around his waist with his head resting on his shoulder. He slipped the picture into the wallet and placed the wallet back into the same place. Lorenzo took out his wallet next and placed Yifan's solo picture in it. The tiger sped up on the empty street and the sound of the vehicle roaring sent a shiver down Lorenzo's spine.

An hour later, they arrived at Yifan's place. The elder observed as the vehicle entered inside two large black gates and followed a stoned path that had bright green grass on either side. He saw a large parking lot where he saw a navy blue sportbike and a white Range Rover. Facing those parked vehicles was a huge house. It had two floors and the beautiful house was painted all black with large tinted windows. The corners of the place were surrounded by large pots of marigold flowers, which were set neatly in rows. The place had a homey vibe and seemed welcoming.

"Your house is so beautiful." Lorenzo stared at the area in awe as Yifan got out. The taller man went to the other side and opened the door for his partner. Lorenzo handed the bag to the tiger and he grabbed it gently.

"I'm nervous." The words slipped out of the elder's lips before he could stop them. Yifan closed the door after he stepped out. "I feel like we're going to get hurt."

"I won't let anyone hurt you."