#59- He cheats on you with your sister

Preference #59- He cheats on you with your sister

[This would be so f*cked up if this actually happened. Anyway, enjoy.]

I didn't proofread so I'm sorry for any errors.

Holy sh*t there's so much drama going on right now, I don't know what to believe anymore to be honest...

Liam:

Your husband, Liam and sister told you to meet them at her house for dinner. You were finally gonna meet your sisters boyfriend and you were excited. You walked into the house, not hearing anything except for faint music coming from the living room. You traveled down the hallway and turned the corner. You gasped at the sight, not sure whether to cry or yell, you did neither. Your sister was kissing Liam on the couch. "F*ck," Liam cursed under his breath. "Oh my god," your sister said standing up and walking towards you, but you backed away. "How could you?" You whispered to them. "This is not Liam's fault, I swear," your sister says. "I was upset cause I got stood up and I kissed Liam, okay? Please don't be mad at him." "I'd never cheat on you, (y/n). You're my wife and I love you," Liam said reaching out to take your hand in his. "We're leaving," you simply stated. You were confused and hurt, but most of all you were disgusted in your sister. "Please don't hate me, (y/n). I swear I'd never hurt you," Liam says. "I believe you, it's my sister I'm confused about," you say leaving the house, not knowing what to do.

Louis:

You'd been dating Louis for only 5 months, but it's been a wonderful 5 months. Today was your anniversary and you and Louis were going to meet up at a restaurant, but after almost 45 minutes of Louis not showing up, you went home, crying the entire way. How could he not come? Or at least call? You entered your house and went upstairs to your room, next door to you was your sisters room, and you could hear loud moans. Must be another guy from a bar, your sister was kind of a sl*t. After awhile the moans stopped and her bedroom door opened. You thought you'd see some stranger, but instead out came Louis. "Louis," you gasped, tears starting to fall. "W-What are you doing here?" He asked shocked. "That's really all you have to say?" You cried. "And you. You're my sister, we're supposed to have each other's backs." "Let us explain," she said. "Explain that you were f*cking in my own house? You're nothing but a wh*re, oh and if you didn't already know Louis, we're through!" You yelled running past them. "(Y/N)!" Louis yelled trying to catch up with you. "Please wait!"

Zayn:

You were in the backyard cleaning up after a party you and Zayn threw together. He was still sleeping somewhere in the house, at least that's what you thought. "Hi (y/n)," your sister said walking up beside you, Zayn following. "Oh hey guys, crazy party last night, right? I fell asleep on the kitchen floor, I don't know what the heck happened," you laughed. "(Y/n), your sister and I woke up in the same bed," Zayn said, and you furrowed your eyebrows. "Well that was odd," you said throwing empty beer bottles into the trash. "You don't get it, we were naked (y/n)," your sister cried. "What?" You asked, tears starting to fall. "You had sex with her Zayn?!" You shout. "I'm so sorry, I don't remember anything," he said, reaching out to touch you. "Get the fuck away from me!" You yell and ran back inside. You never wanted to see their faces again.

Niall:

"We have to tell you something, (y/n)," Niall said nervously. You were at the store and came home to see your sister in your kitchen and Niall waiting for you by the door. "What is it?" You asked sitting down next to your sister. "You know how your sister and I went to the game yesterday. Well our team won, and when the team won, we kind of..." Niall's voice trailed off. "We kissed, (y/n)," your sister finished. "We're so sorry," your sister added, breaking down in tears. Sorry? You're sorry? Now what the f*ck does that change? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. "It was only one kiss, nothing more, we swear. We just got caught up in the moment," Niall explained. "I can't believe you guys," you whispered, not looking either one of them in the eyes. "I'm sorry," your sister apologized again, wiping away her tears. "Please don't hate us," Niall said. "We pulled away as soon as we realised we were kissing. We'd never do something like that to you, we love you," your sister said. "I, I need some time to think," you said standing up and leaving. "What have I done?" Niall asked himself, before starting to cry.

Harry:

You didn't know who the two people in front of you were, your Harry wouldn't be such an a** and your sister would never do something so horrible to you. But obviously you were wrong, because two of the people that you love the most just admitted that they'd been f*cking for a few months. "Did you never really love me?" Was the only thing you could ask him. "Of course I love you, I love you more than anything," he says crying. "Then how could you do this to me? Was I not good enough? Was I boring?" You yelled. "You were perfect," he said. "Obviously I wasn't, or else you wouldn't have done this to me. As for you," you say turning to your sister. "I may not be able to break up with you since I'm stuck with you, but I'm never talking to you again. You're both so disgusting!" You yelled and kicked them out of the house.

[A/N:]

If this EVER happened I would just dig a hole and get inside of it like "nope, I don't wanna fuck with either of you" or maybe I'd just push the both of them in there instead. I don't know XD

~ Gaby